Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
April 19, 2024, 06:46:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buddy 2 Buddy Program  (Read 30269 times)
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:26 pm »

Volunteers Needed For LupusMCTD.com
www.LupusMCTD.com needs as many Volunteers to be an empathetic listener and a positive encourager to all members when posting....

Also Looking For:

I'd like to see us provide  "city to city" in person program. Where we offer a patient to patient program that we can provide once a month visit to a fellow member patient from this site. Not only would you be meeting a fellow member, but you are providing physical and emotional support as well.

With over 600 members and growing, that is my goal and I will make it happen.....watch!  I've made all my other goals in maintaining this site to be what it is today...

If you have any ideas, please post, as I am seeking to expand in many ways.~Kathy

www.LupusMCTD.com
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 09:12:25 pm by Admin » Logged

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
3sisters
Lupus patient with overlapping accessories
Newsletter Editor

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 05:28:45 pm »

coolsmiley  Very cool, Kathy!     

CandleSmilie   LMK how I can assist with making this goal of yours become a solid reality. You wicked rock!!!!!!!!!!   clbrte 

Yours with Love,    Kimmy

Living with NP-SLE/ MCTD and MS. Powered by the Indigenous 7th Sense and lots of meds... Living with an invisible illness sucks. But living with an UN-diagnosed and UN-treated illness REALLY sucks.
"Where HOPE is a Work in Progress™"
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 08:40:14 pm »

coolsmiley  Very cool, Kathy!    

CandleSmilie   LMK how I can assist with making this goal of yours become a solid reality. You wicked rock!!!!!!!!!!   clbrte 

Yours with Love,    Kimmy

Kimmy,
Thank you for the offer and support! This is what keeps this site going strong, being different than most forums but I want to expand it a bit further.  bflydance

In order to do this, we need those who would like to volunteer to become a "Buddy" so to speak that lives not far from their "Buddy" that they can pair up with to give support to, if possible in person or via telephone.

I've been thinking of who I know on this board lives and who could be a buddy to whom. Like Lacy Ann lives near Gail, Holly (weasellover) lives not far from Tesa, and  I live near you, and so on.
We could maybe "Buddy Up" like that.

If we could find "Buddies" closer to each other , then they could also offer support by going to each other's Drs. appointments and out to lunch, etc..
IDEA!!! I just thought of, how about let's divide LupusMCTD.com into "Chapters"? Sections across the US and of course our UK and Austrailian members.

As everyone puts on their thinking caps, we can create something to make this happen.
We are friends online, but we can also reach out a step further to those close enough to us to make a diffrence in our lives with support and understanding.

KEEP ON YOUR THINKING CAPS!!!
Expand on this idea , let's be the first with something as diffrent as this.

Thanks!
~Kathy

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
sunnipearl
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 09:52:37 pm »

bflybouncy That sounds soooooo awesome! wicked cool........LOL.......
3sisters
Newsletter Editor

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 10:34:28 pm »

bflybouncy I love your vision Kathy!   Your idea is wonderful (wicked cool, as Gail said!).

This would be an awesome  way to connect folks and help other's, so nobody has to be alone!   litbflys

I will put on my thinking cap, not my Brain fog (Database error!) cap!
    "If you build it, they will come!"   Love, Kimmy

Living with NP-SLE/ MCTD and MS. Powered by the Indigenous 7th Sense and lots of meds... Living with an invisible illness sucks. But living with an UN-diagnosed and UN-treated illness REALLY sucks.
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 10:40:39 pm »

bflybouncy I love your vision Kathy!   Your idea is wonderful (wicked cool, as Gail said!).

This would be an awesome  way to connect folks and help other's, so nobody has to be alone!   litbflys

I will put on my thinking cap, not my Brain fog (Database error!) cap!
    "If you build it, they will come!"   Love, Kimmy
Database Error! LMBO...
Love that Field of Dreams vision statement Kimmy! It's sooo true!!!

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 11:25:09 am »

Volunteers Needed For LupusMCTD.com
www.LupusMCTD.com needs as many Volunteers to be an empathetic listener and a positive encourager to all members when posting....

Also Looking For:

I'd like to see us provide  "city to city" in person program. Where we offer a patient to patient program that we can provide once a month visit to a fellow member patient from this site. Not only would you be meeting a fellow member, but you are providing physical and emotional support as well.

With over 422 members and growing, that is my goal and I will make it happen.....watch!  I've made all my other goals in maintaining this site to be what it is today...

If you have any ideas, please post, as I am seeking to expand in many ways.~Kathy

www.LupusMCTD.com

Bumping this thread up as there has only been one response in support of this wonderful idea to help other patients

3sisters
Newsletter Editor

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 11:23:37 pm »

wave  Hi Kathy~

Log me as a buddy for northern Cal. area (pretty close to Modesto!!) I have unlimited nation wide long distance on my phone, which I'll glady use to help other's needing support. I'm also willing to drive some distance too.

Because there are many members abroad, you should be able to establish a pretty good list of  support people in different areas.
Also, anyone can contact me by clicking my name at the footer of the Home page.  Keep me posted!
This is REALLY dynamite!!!   CandleSmilie   Love, Kimmy

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 09:04:18 pm »

THANK YOU MEMBERS!
This project I think will expand just as the board has expanded to where we can reach out to others who do not have a buddy or "an old friend from AOL boards".

Anyone esle who would like to offer to check in on someone in your area or how far your cell phone reaches?
We all can reach out and help a person or two, check on them see how they are.
Ask if they need any resources such as information on "how can I find a Rhuemy? How can I find a dentist that works on Lupus Patients, etc.

I would like to provide all that helpful info in the resources link in the event you call someone and they need help, you'll know it's on the board .

There is 2 members I have been worried about Amy who lives in Texas a few month ago her thumb was going to be amputated due to MCTD , and Susan up in Washington I haven't seen or heard from in months. Perhaps Donnabelle is checking  in on her..

If you are reading this please post you would like a buddy to contact you and send me your phone number or address. <a href="mailto:LupusWebsite@aol.com?subject=I want a Buddy too!">:I want a Buddy too![/url]
Please include your home phone we can reach you at. I will assign someone who lives nearest you. And if you would like to return the Buddy favor just post here your name . Thank you!

THANK YOU ALL WHO RESPONDED, we can make a difference in each other's lives. Remember, we understand what they are going through!

Where HOPE is A Work In Progress  LUAW   
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:53:39 pm by Admin » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 01:18:43 pm »

prplbtfy Request from our newest member:

I'm In Louisiana;
I'd like a buddy to communicate with by email until we get to know each other, then we can exchange phone numbers. Will you let me know when you find someone in southeast La.?
Nena

Thank you Nena! I will let you know if someone posts to this thread or contacts me that lives in your area for a Buddy.
Welcome to the board!
Kathy

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 05:29:24 pm »

Request today (Dec 8, 2007)
Anyone living near Davenport, IOWA please contact me if you would like a Buddy2 Buddy in this town.This request is asking for someone with Lupus who knows Rhuemys, medical groups and such  who wouldn't mind going with her to the appointments.I can provide maps to the city to hospitals, medical groups, etc, the rest is physical precense.Anyone live near here?

KathyAWalters@gmail.com
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 05:34:14 pm by Admin » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 08:33:50 pm »

Looking for Buddy 2 Buddy State Directors.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Organising and volunteering to get Buddy 2 Buddy programs started in your District (see map)
Goal: Expand to have Buddy 2 Buddy in each county in your District.You may recruit the county coordinators.
No experience necessary, if intrested please contact
<a href="mailto:LupusWebsite@aol.com?subject=I Would Like 2 B A Buddy 2 Buddy State Director">:Buddy 2 Buddy State Director: for an application.[/url]

Example of how our 2008 board will look and be run :

2008-2009

Officers and Directors

CEO & Founder

Kathy A Walters

E-mail:

Chairwoman

XXXXXXX

E-Mail:

Vice Chairman

XXXXXXXXX

E-Mail:

Secretary

To Be Announced

E-Mail:

Treasurer

To Be Announced

E-Mail:

Directors- Buddy 2 Buddy Programs (USA)

East Coast
FL,GA,SC,NC,VA,WV

West Coast
WA,OR,CA,ID,UT,NV,

Plains
OK,KS,TX,AZ,NM,ID,MT,WY,CO

Ohio Valley
IL,IN,OH,TN,PA,

New England +
VA,MD,DE,NJ,CT,MA,VT,NY

Southern States
LA,AK,MI,MS

Directors- Buddy 2 Buddy Programs (UK)

Germany

Italy

Switzerland

France

*COMING SOON*
Medical Advisory Committee

Doctors

Registered Nurses

Rhuematoloists

www.LupusMCTD.com
www.MixedConnectiveTissueDisorders.com

Where HOPE is A Work In Progress  LUAW  

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:59:15 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 08:48:20 am »

REQUEST FROM KY.(Autumn)

Hi there! I would love to be the representative for our Buddy 2 Buddy program in central KY.  Again, I have MCTD and am a 21 year old college student.  I can definitely correspond via phone or e mail with other people my age that I could mentor or help and vice versa!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:49:13 am by Admin » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 01:30:55 pm »

hpydnce Bumping this thread up or more awareness.
I am in California, even though I am online most of the day to answer questions, for right now I have unlimited nationwide calling if anyone needs me to call them.
Send me a PM or an email. Click on the envelope under my name
Kathy

chiara38
Jr. Seeker of Support

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 10:29:32 pm »

Hello Kathy...everyone...Happy days to you all....I was reading through some of your posts and came across the buddy to buddy notes....I live in Melbourne Florida...the closest I saw was Tallahasse...a few hours away...I did give your site to someone I met recently who was diagnosed with MCTD and who has a Mom with Ahlzeimers..Her name is Shelley but she is real estate and very busy so I do not know if she contacted your site yet...it was very nice meeting her as I know that for real..I am not the only person with this thing....I could touch her and look in her eyes and we shared  a common bond...I have to try and reach her again..see what is going on..Anyway...my lawyer is still awaiting a date for me to see the judge...I have not seen anyone medically since last June 2007 so his secretary Mary gave me the number to the Brevard Health Alliance...I was granted 100% medical assistance through their facility..seeing their MD..Dentist..Opthamologist..so that will be good as the only pain pill I take is Ultram and it only has two refills left...I need to get back on the plaquenil at least..I have been trying herbs and simply eating healthy with exercise and it seems to be working okay..but the pain is constant..my friend Scott just learned a new therapy adding to his orthopedic reflexology..meridian therapy..ever heard of it?  ..taking my vitamins..found 1000mg vitamin c plus minerals and what have you...it dissolves in water..I like the tangerine flavor..also the berry liquid viatamins from bare essentials...extra vit d and b complex...so....I thought I would say hello and wish you well...I have my first appointment with the alliance doc on May27th...a lot could happen between now and then...I am mostly positive but some days I just like being by myself so I do not have to explain my moods or pain to anyone...am I the only one who feels that way?  So long kathy..take care you all..Jehovah God bless you and keep you safe through His son Jesus whose death we commemorate this Sat...without His ransom sacrifice there would be no hope of eternal paradise without all this pain and other stuff...Keep strong...keep the faith...the ruler of this evil world will soon be destroyed and Jehovah God will reign forever with His son Jesus our King...Don't give up hope...we will make it through..regardless of this system and their screwed up crappy justice...
Many hugs...talk to you soon...
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 06:51:07 pm »

Hello Kathy...everyone...Happy days to you all....I was reading through some of your posts and came across the buddy to buddy notes....I live in Melbourne Florida...the closest I saw was Tallahasse...a few hours away...I did give your site to someone I met recently who was diagnosed with MCTD and who has a Mom with Ahlzeimers..Her name is Shelley but she is real estate and very busy so I do not know if she contacted your site yet...it was very nice meeting her as I know that for real..I am not the only person with this thing....I could touch her and look in her eyes and we shared  a common bond...I have to try and reach her again..see what is going on..Anyway...my lawyer is still awaiting a date for me to see the judge...I have not seen anyone medically since last June 2007 so his secretary Mary gave me the number to the Brevard Health Alliance...I was granted 100% medical assistance through their facility..seeing their MD..Dentist..Opthamologist..so that will be good as the only pain pill I take is Ultram and it only has two refills left...I need to get back on the plaquenil at least..I have been trying herbs and simply eating healthy with exercise and it seems to be working okay..but the pain is constant..my friend Scott just learned a new therapy adding to his orthopedic reflexology..meridian therapy..ever heard of it?  ..taking my vitamins..found 1000mg vitamin c plus minerals and what have you...it dissolves in water..I like the tangerine flavor..also the berry liquid viatamins from bare essentials...extra vit d and b complex...so....I thought I would say hello and wish you well...I have my first appointment with the alliance doc on May27th...a lot could happen between now and then...I am mostly positive but some days I just like being by myself so I do not have to explain my moods or pain to anyone...am I the only one who feels that way?  So long kathy..take care you all..Jehovah God bless you and keep you safe through His son Jesus whose death we commemorate this Sat...without His ransom sacrifice there would be no hope of eternal paradise without all this pain and other stuff...Keep strong...keep the faith...the ruler of this evil world will soon be destroyed and Jehovah God will reign forever with His son Jesus our King...Don't give up hope...we will make it through..regardless of this system and their screwed up crappy justice...
Many hugs...talk to you soon...
Hello CLare,
I thought I had answered this post, forgive me for over  looking it. I mean I did read it, I just assumed I had responded to it.
I hope we can help your friend Shelley. It's great that you have met someone esle who understands what you are going through.

Like this morning talking long distance to one of our members. She has seizures too, and as I was explaining how mine feel as it's happening, yet I can't respond though I hear my family members talking to me that I will be OK.
As I explained "the seizure starts off like I'm taking giant steps and I can  not feel the floor, then I try to walk but I am walking into things, then as this electricial feeling is zapping me throughout my body, I feel like I'm falling off a mountain in slow motion while having the electrical shocks throughout my body."
I proceeded to discuss with her and she knew what I was going to tell her next, it was great to have a friend who could understand these strange and bad  health issues we go through. So yes I understand the feeling you have being able to talk to Shelley about health issues we all share this common bond that has brought us all here together.

With your lawyer, are you waiting on a Social Secuirty hearing? I pray you get accepted and all your back back. I have heard some real sad stories of what others have been through.

No I have never heard of the therapy your friend Scott does for you. I hope it continues to bring you some relief till you get in to be seen and get back on Plaquinel. (I believe that is what you stated you took & needed)

I wish I could be alone so I don't have to explain my pain or aches to anyone, but my adult son and husband live here too. But they understand my bad days and do everything they can. My poor son grew up with my always sick with migraines, seizures, you name it I was always complaining about something yet I looked healthy. (Just my eyes were dark as if I had no sleep)
Now I look very sickly I don't even try to cover up with facial makeup how I feel.
I want everyone to see "this is me! this is how I am and this is how I feel". Before I'd just hid e in my house not wanting to go outside unless I made my face makeup cover up my inperfections.
I honestly do ot care anymore. I'm getting too old to care (49)

Anyway I need to get going,
It was nice chatting with you,
Please visit here anytime, we're always available to post 24 hours 7 days a week wink

Kathy

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:52:31 pm by Admin » Logged

lupusjoy
GOD`S GIFT
Full Seeker of Support

I AM BLESSED AND SO ARE YOU!!

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 11:54:45 pm »

I AM GLAD THAT I COULD BE OF HELP, TO GOOD
FREINDS HERE ON THE LOOP ,BECAUSE I NO WHAT
I WENT THROUGH,:) AN I HOPE NO WON GET TO THE
POINT I WAS BECAUSE I WAS SUFFERING BAD BUT
THE LORD BROUGHT ME THREW:) ,BUT ANY WAY YOU ALL STAY BLESSED AND BE STRONG:)smileysmiley

I JUST WANT TO SAY TO YOU ,WHEN YOU FEEL SAD JUST LOOK UP, AND ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU JOY ,AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THAT...STAY BLESSED,And be not afraid;go tell my brethren that they go in to Galilee,and there shall they see me .....
Noey525
Seeker of Support

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 01:53:19 pm »

Awesome Idea! Even though I do not know much about MCTD, I am a great listener. I live in Texas (near Houston). I am a stay at home mommy & have unlimited long distance! Great Combination.. lol! Please let me know if I can help. bflydance
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 02:42:41 pm »

Request today (Dec 8, 2007)
Anyone living near Davenport, IOWA please contact me if you would like a Buddy2 Buddy in this town.This request is asking for someone with Lupus who knows Rhuemys, medical groups and such  who wouldn't mind going with her to the appointments.I can provide maps to the city to hospitals, medical groups, etc, the rest is physical precense.Anyone live near here?

KathyAWalters@gmail.com
Bumping up this inportant thread.
PLEASE if anyone would like to volunteer and be a Buddy to a fellow Lupus MCTD patient and their family please post here in this thread.
With much appreciation,
Kathy

fostermom
Seeker of Support

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 02:58:01 pm »

Hi Kathy,
I am a new member and a registered nurse living in Arkansas. I am diagnosed with MCTD and all the trimmings. I am still being poked and prodded to see "exactly" what is going on, because I have a new doctor, but unofficially I am MCTD...
I hope to be quitting nursing soon to be a stay at home mom/foster/adoptive mom. I would be very interested in learning more about being a buddy...
I love the postings and would love to meet more people that have the same problems and needs, especially in my area.
Amy

I have MCTD it does not have me...
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 03:05:14 pm »

Hi Kathy,
I am a new member and a registered nurse living in Arkansas. I am diagnosed with MCTD and all the trimmings. I am still being poked and prodded to see "exactly" what is going on, because I have a new doctor, but unofficially I am MCTD...
I hope to be quitting nursing soon to be a stay at home mom/foster/adoptive mom. I would be very interested in learning more about being a buddy...
I love the postings and would love to meet more people that have the same problems and needs, especially in my area.
Amy
Hello & Welcome Amy,
Thank you for joining us, we understand the merry go round of being poked and prodded waiting & waiting to be labled what is wrong with us!

Right now I'm not sure who might live in Arkansas, but if you have a blog or a signature in your email, put down the link to the Buddy 2 Buddy program that you are invloved with it in your state and are seeking others in the general area.
Add the link to Buddy 2 Buddy, you'll be surprise how many of our emails get forwarded to our friends friends who may live in that area or kow someone who does.
Till then, we keep our fingers crossed someone reading this is from Arkansas and is intrested.
With you being a Nurse, you have an advantage if you want to hold meetings at your home.
Feel free to make flyers before you quit your job and post them at work. Maybe that will helpp you.
I do know I have some premade flyers available but you need Microsoft Publisher to open the flyer and change it to have your information.

Would you like to be a Medical Advisory Committee to the board?
I can set you up an area  for people to post questions and you can contribute to the answers with your expertise.
Just say the word.

If I can help you with anything, do not hestiate to ask.
Welcome aboard!
Kathy
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 03:09:07 pm by Admin » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 09:59:21 pm »

Hi Kathy,
Amy
Amy
Would you like to be in your state and on this board a Medical Advisory Committee ?
Let me know and I'll come up with the web design part for your area for others to ask you questions and such and you offer anything you are willing to contribute.
Kathy
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 01:54:09 pm by Admin » Logged

fostermom
Seeker of Support

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 08:41:11 am »

HI,
I would love to help! I am working from a computer at work right now, but hope to have a new one at home soon. I am "retiring" of sorts from nursing soon and will have more time. Let me know what I can do.
I went to the doctor the other day...MCTD r/o Scleroderma.
Amy

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 10:21:29 pm »

HI,
I would love to help! I am working from a computer at work right now, but hope to have a new one at home soon. I am "retiring" of sorts from nursing soon and will have more time. Let me know what I can do.
I went to the doctor the other day...MCTD r/o Scleroderma.
Amy
We are putting together nominees for our medical/health advisory board.
With your Registered Nurse skills  nurse_ , would you like to be nominated?
Your name will go on the list of who's who along with a link to your email address so if someone has a question they can email you.Plus your imput and participation to the board will be greatly useful to many using your medical knowledge and skills.
LMK.

~Kathy

fostermom
Seeker of Support

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 09:30:09 am »

Kathy,
I would love that. I'll be glad to help out wherever you need. I am going to be off next week and will be back on 6/30/08. I am exhausted and just need a rest.
Amy

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 10:07:05 am »

Kathy,
I would love that. I'll be glad to help out wherever you need. I am going to be off next week and will be back on 6/30/08. I am exhausted and just need a rest.
Amy
Thank you Amy for accepting the nomination.
I picked you for a few reasons.
One your enthusiasm of wanting to participate in the Buddy to Buddy program and your medical background.

No later than tomorrow our newsletter will be ready to announce the new Board Members, everyone will be very pleased, I know I am.

Enjoy your time away,
~Kathy

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™