Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
April 20, 2024, 07:45:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Tissue Catabolism  (Read 45775 times)
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« on: March 18, 2008, 12:33:57 pm »

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM, tyler malcolm <XXXXXX@ptd.net> wrote:

Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Tissue Catabolism

Copyright 1985 by William Tyler Malcolm

A 90% female incidence and a diversity of autoantigens are unusual features of the autoimmune disorder systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).  The link between estrogenic metabolites and immune stimulation is far too weak to account for SLE's overwhelming female prevalence (besides, any such causal relationship would make all other autoimmune disorders 90% female as well).  The consistent occurrence of the same set of autoantigens and the existence of animal models for SLE suggest that it may be related to a fundamental process.  The immunological aspect of tissue catabolism during necrotic clean up and necrobiotic removal may be this process since most of the autoantigens of SLE are intracellular substances and because female histology is characterized by a high amount of menstrual and pregnancy-related cell turnover in many tissues (endometrium, myometrium, cervical mucus glands, vagina, ovary, mammary epithelia).  Since these processes are driven by sex steroids the studies linking linking these hormones and oral contraceptives to SLE's predisposition or progression make sense when viewed through the steroids' stimulatory or antagonistic effects on the normal hyperplastic processes, rather than through their direct influences on the immune system.  Since tissue catabolism is such a fundamental and certain process it is unlikely that a diverse immune response is generated de novo each time a cell turns over; rather, this complicated response is probably a set of concerted actions narrowly controlled, steadily maintained, and suitably modulated.  The circulating anticoagulants often increased in SLE and the other targets of autoantibody such as platelets, erythrocytes, and lymphocytes fit this hypothesis since one would expect that they function in tissue catabolism, or are normally present at the locus, or are themselves the objects of overly aggressive immune-related turnover mechanisms.  Predictably, complement would function in cell turnover and SLE, unlike most other autoimmune disorders, shows abnormalities in serum complement levels and C3b receptors.  Exposure of the T antigenic determinant (MN blood group precursor) is a possible mechanism of cell turnover.  Humans maintain anti-T IgM even in the absence of disease and females have higher IgM levels than males.  Normally, the T antigen is masked and the pentameric anti-T IgM is inaccessible to tissue cells.  The acidic (trauma environment) or enzymatic unmasking of T followed by its complexing with anti-T IgM at a locus of microtrauma or a site of increased vascular permeability should trigger complement fixation.  It is difficult to imagine why the T antigenic determininant exists and the anti-T IgM is maintained if the resulting complex does not serve some purposeful function, such as initiating cell turnover.  A possible explanation of the reciprocal incidences of breast cancer and SLE between black and white women is that a more active and efficient cell turnover process may reduce the risk of a fully progressed malignancy but increase the chance of SLE.  This cell turnover concept is also useful in understanding the gender differences in the incidences of many other malignancies.

Thank you Mr. Malcom for your contribution, it is deeply appreciated for all to read.
~Kathy

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 02:32:18 pm »

Hello Malcom,
Our ex President Bush Sr. and his wife Barbara Bush had a dog named Milly which had the canine lupus. Just curious your thoughts on this if the Tissue Catabolism would apply to the canines as well.

smke Looking forward to your reply to the board

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
Tyler
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 04:25:59 pm »

Cell turnover is a fundamental process common to all animals.  Instict tells me that an overactive deregulation of the immune system's role in this process would result in lupus-like symptoms in any species.  Canine lupus does resemble human SLE in that it affects multiple organ systems, has a vast range of symptoms and severities, and is difficult to diagnose (the vets also call it The Great Imitator).  I'm giving you a quick answer, but I would like to research this further to see if there is a gender difference in dogs and, if so, try to better understand the disease in the context of canine reproductive biology.  Messy stuff:  Male or female?  Spayed?  Neutered?  Age of onset?  Is it breed-specific? 
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 05:37:27 pm »

Cell turnover is a fundamental process common to all animals.  Instict tells me that an overactive deregulation of the immune system's role in this process would result in lupus-like symptoms in any species.  Canine lupus does resemble human SLE in that it affects multiple organ systems, has a vast range of symptoms and severities, and is difficult to diagnose (the vets also call it The Great Imitator).  I'm giving you a quick answer, but I would like to research this further to see if there is a gender difference in dogs and, if so, try to better understand the disease in the context of canine reproductive biology.  Messy stuff:  Male or female?  Spayed?  Neutered?  Age of onset?  Is it breed-specific? 
Ty,
I saw you online as I was leaving to go to my Vet.
I have to see him again next week, I'll ask him if has treated any dogs for lupus and if so can he give me any info regarding those dogs.

It would be one vet's opinion anyway to start with.
THANK YOU for posting wink

SunniPearl2
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 07:00:16 pm »

My Sister's dog passed away from Lupus, she had skin Lupus, to sad, my uncle insists we both have Lupus from her dog  2funny  2funny LOL But since the Dioctors said my sister does not have Lupus they said it's fibro? what ever..... hystrc
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 01:03:10 pm »

SLE/Tissue Catabolism and Complementary Biomolecules as Potential Autoantigens were sent to a number of NIH institutes and offices decades ago and IN THEORY should be public documents under the Freedom of Information Act...

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First
Highlight SEARCH BY NAME and type "Malcolm William" or do a TITLE SEARCH "SLE and Tissue Catabolism"

Thank you Tyler for the link, but most of all your knowledge & submissions on behalf of us patients that one day this is the true reason behind Lupus existance and that a cure will be found  bflydance KUDOS Tyler!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 01:54:10 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Debby
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 02:44:05 pm »

SLE/Tissue Catabolism and Complementary Biomolecules as Potential Autoantigens were sent to a number of NIH institutes and offices decades ago and IN THEORY should be public documents under the Freedom of Information Act...

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First
Highlight SEARCH BY NAME and type "Malcolm William" or do a TITLE SEARCH "SLE and Tissue Catabolism"

Thank you Tyler for the link, but most of all your knowledge & submissions on behalf of us patients that one day this is the true reason behind Lupus existance and that a cure will be found  bflydance KUDOS Tyler!

#   Name Heading    Author    Full Title    Date
[ 1 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-    

Adolescent bone neoplasms and skeletal growth.    1985
[ 2 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-    

Breast carcinomas as uncontrolled menstrual proliferations.    1984
[ 3 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-    

CF, C1[superscript]-, and ACE.    1985
[ 4 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-    

Complementary biomolecules as potential autoantigens / by William Tyler Malcolm.    1985
[ 5 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-    

Neoplasms as uncontrolled regenerative hyperplasia / William Tyler Malcolm.    1984
[ 6 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-    

Systemic lupus erythematosus and tissue catabolism / by William Tyler Malcolm.    1985

there is no way I can access these to read  hystrc
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 03:52:40 pm »

Deb,
We can only look up and verify the Author or the article.
The past decades of articles submitted should be made public under the Freedom of Information Act.

Other than not being able to read his work except the SLE/Tissue Catabolism posted below, it is pretty impressive, eh?
I wish the future was NOW so we could see for ourselves if his theory is correct.
Then a cure could be found to help millions
Time will tell. He wrote that back in the early 1980's when he was in his twenties. (Even more impressive if I say so myself!)  blsh 

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 06:42:10 pm »

Here is a link for everyone to check out, notice the dates these researchers are studying the same theory Tyler thought of and had copyrighted back in the 1980's.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/u5epbu5e0kx2u6b6/
Here is info on Tyler when he filed:

> Type of Work:      Text
>
> Registration Number / Date:
>                   TXu000218385 / 1985-12-02
>
> Title:             Complementary biomolecules as potential autoantigens /
> by
>                      William Tyler Malcolm.
>
> Description:       2 p.
>
> Copyright Claimant:
>                   William Tyler Malcolm
>
> Date of Creation:  1985
>
> Names:             Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-
>
> =============================
>
>
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> The Library of Congress
> United States Copyright Office
> 101 Independence Ave., S.E.
> Washington, D.C. 20559-6000
> 202-707-3000

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:46:15 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Crockett2007
Jr. Seeker of Support

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 07:21:45 pm »

are these researchers trying to copy Tyler's work?  tpfngrs I don't understand, if he had his work copyright protected back in the 80s he should get credit if there is a discovery, am I correct on the understanding here?
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 07:32:30 pm »

are these researchers trying to copy Tyler's work?  tpfngrs I don't understand, if he had his work copyright protected back in the 80s he should get credit if there is a discovery, am I correct on the understanding here?
Edited by Admin. It should read as :
The link below on Tyler's theory is co-discovery 
Tyler is a VERY smart and intellagent man...... and did I mention he has a great sense of humor too?  2funny

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:02:22 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Debby
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 11:47:48 pm »

thank you for such detailed information! wow Tyler was copy writing his study
systemic lupus erythematosus and tissue catabolism 20 +years before these other two researchers. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
If I were Tyler I would write to them and enclose his theory to show proof he wrote his first.
Keep us posted this is something I am jazzed about in hopes we have an answer, this would be something the lupus research people might be interested in talking to you.:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:52:04 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 02:55:19 pm »

This article plainly states that this Stanford team is closing in on the first new lupus treatment in nearly half a century.  Does it not?  I'm not making it up.  What is that treatment?  So I read:  First it says that the goal is to identify pre-lupus people who aren't patients yet and "cure them up front" - whatever that means.  Is that it?  Is that the new treatment?  Curing people of lupus who don't have lupus?  Sounds easy.  Then it mentions something a little more specific, Rituxan, and informs us of encouraging results, but an inconclusive trial study.  Is that it?  Is that the new treatment?  Rituxan? Is it still viable?  Are there going to be more trials?  It doesn't say.  Next we move to "genetic markers" and finally to "other studies," but I still don't know what the first new lupus treatment in nearly half a century that is being closed in on by this Stanford team is  Understand:  Nothing would make me happier than news of a new and effective lupus treatment.  I just think that the introduction to this story is misleading.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/drive_to_discover&id=6271902

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 03:16:28 pm »

My Sister's dog passed away from Lupus, she had skin Lupus, to sad, my uncle insists we both have Lupus from her dog  2funny  2funny LOL But since the Dioctors said my sister does not have Lupus they said it's fibro? what ever..... hystrc
Found a dog site where they talkk about their dogs living with SLE
http://www.lab-retriever.net/board/sle-systemic-lupus-t7295326.html?p=1963632469#post1963632469

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 04:04:22 pm »

bflybouncy bflydance Last night Kimmy (3 Sisters) and I had a three way conversation with the famous Mr William Tyler Malcolm.
I must say I could listen to him talk for hours on end speaking.
Sadly there is a 3 hour gap in time zones, perhaps there will be more conversations in the future.

Thank you for the good company Kimmy & Tyler, I hope we will do it again!

And hey Ty, listening to you speak last night is like me watching a You Tube video on Richard Feynman  Azn

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_EZcpTTjjXY&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:06:24 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

3sisters
Lupus patient with overlapping accessories
Newsletter Editor

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 01:07:18 am »

Mr. Malcolm, it it was a pleasure to talk with you on the phone. The way that you articulate things for lay people is wonderful. I also enjoyed discussing all of the cutting edge research discrepancies. 

And yes, Kathy, I too, would like to thank you and Mr. Malcolm for the good company and I certainly look forward to doing it again.

Cheers,
Kimmy

Living with NP-SLE/ MCTD and MS. Powered by the Indigenous 7th Sense and lots of meds... Living with an invisible illness sucks. But living with an UN-diagnosed and UN-treated illness REALLY sucks.
"Where HOPE is a Work in Progress™"
Tyler
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 12:33:48 pm »

Hello people, here is a fun and interesting experiment that everyone can try:  Please go Google and do an EXACT SEARCH for "systemic lupus erythematosus."  Next, do a SEARCH WITHIN for "apoptosis."  Apoptosis is the fancy technical word for cell turnover.  (Actually, the meaning isn't exact.  Apoptosis refers to the natural process of cell death, rather than ones that die from injury.  But close enough.  A dead cell is a dead cell.)
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 05:16:39 pm »

Hello people, here is a fun and interesting experiment that everyone can try:  Please go Google and do an EXACT SEARCH for "systemic lupus erythematosus."  Next, do a SEARCH WITHIN for "apoptosis."  Apoptosis is the fancy technical word for cell turnover.  (Actually, the meaning isn't exact.  Apoptosis refers to the natural process of cell death, rather than ones that die from injury.  But close enough.  A dead cell is a dead cell.)
Ah Ha!!!
This is your theory basically that you wrote about 23+ years ago, correct?

Here ya go people, just a few of many out there that are researching this

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/87510598/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/short/38/12/1177

http://ard.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/58/5/309

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15308111

Here is Tyler's work registered:

> Type of Work:      Text
>
> Registration Number / Date:
>                   TXu000218385 / 1985-12-02
>
> Title:             Complementary biomolecules as potential autoantigens /
> by
>                      William Tyler Malcolm.
>
> Description:       2 p.
>
> Copyright Claimant:
>                   William Tyler Malcolm
>
> Date of Creation:  1985
>
> Names:             Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-
>
> =============================
>
>
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> The Library of Congress
> United States Copyright Office
> 101 Independence Ave., S.E.
> Washington, D.C. 20559-6000
> 202-707-3000
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:18:52 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Tyler
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 05:36:43 pm »

The story so far:  There is increasing evidence that links lupus to cell turnover, yet the researchers still don't know why the disease is 90% female.  I am in true disbelief, but, it is like the old saying:  "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it understand basic biology."
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 05:57:34 pm »

The story so far:  There is increasing evidence that links lupus to cell turnover, yet the researchers still don't know why the disease is 90% female.  I am in true disbelief, but, it is like the old saying:  "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it understand basic biology."
Well in high school I cut Biology class so I'm not with it on the information that is in your head. I just believe in you, reading your paper work makes sense.
I am one that is a good judgement of charactor, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it must be a duck.
Now your information, talking to you and emailing you , I don't get the duck feeling.Not to mention having your Library of Congress papers to back up your claim helped me determine why I believe in you and your theory.

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 01:49:40 pm »

Bumping up Tyler's article that was copyrighted back in the 1980's when he was just in his twenties.
I've very proud of Tyler's acomplishments and I want his work to get the recognition it deserves in the Internet world. So you may see this often.
Good going Ty!
Kathy
 LUAW

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM, tyler malcolm <XXXXXX@ptd.net> wrote:

A 90% female incidence and a diversity of autoantigens are unusual features of the autoimmune disorder systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).  The link between estrogenic metabolites and immune stimulation is far too weak to account for SLE's overwhelming female prevalence (besides, any such causal relationship would make all other autoimmune disorders 90% female as well).  The consistent occurrence of the same set of autoantigens and the existence of animal models for SLE suggest that it may be related to a fundamental process.  The immunological aspect of tissue catabolism during necrotic clean up and necrobiotic removal may be this process since most of the autoantigens of SLE are intracellular substances and because female histology is characterized by a high amount of menstrual and pregnancy-related cell turnover in many tissues (endometrium, myometrium, cervical mucus glands, vagina, ovary, mammary epithelia).  Since these processes are driven by sex steroids the studies linking linking these hormones and oral contraceptives to SLE's predisposition or progression make sense when viewed through the steroids' stimulatory or antagonistic effects on the normal hyperplastic processes, rather than through their direct influences on the immune system.  Since tissue catabolism is such a fundamental and certain process it is unlikely that a diverse immune response is generated de novo each time a cell turns over; rather, this complicated response is probably a set of concerted actions narrowly controlled, steadily maintained, and suitably modulated.  The circulating anticoagulants often increased in SLE and the other targets of autoantibody such as platelets, erythrocytes, and lymphocytes fit this hypothesis since one would expect that they function in tissue catabolism, or are normally present at the locus, or are themselves the objects of overly aggressive immune-related turnover mechanisms.  Predictably, complement would function in cell turnover and SLE, unlike most other autoimmune disorders, shows abnormalities in serum complement levels and C3b receptors.  Exposure of the T antigenic determinant (MN blood group precursor) is a possible mechanism of cell turnover.  Humans maintain anti-T IgM even in the absence of disease and females have higher IgM levels than males.  Normally, the T antigen is masked and the pentameric anti-T IgM is inaccessible to tissue cells.  The acidic (trauma environment) or enzymatic unmasking of T followed by its complexing with anti-T IgM at a locus of microtrauma or a site of increased vascular permeability should trigger complement fixation.  It is difficult to imagine why the T antigenic determininant exists and the anti-T IgM is maintained if the resulting complex does not serve some purposeful function, such as initiating cell turnover.  A possible explanation of the reciprocal incidences of breast cancer and SLE between black and white women is that a more active and efficient cell turnover process may reduce the risk of a fully progressed malignancy but increase the chance of SLE.  This cell turnover concept is also useful in understanding the gender differences in the incidences of many other malignancies.

Thank you Mr. Malcom for your contribution, it is deeply appreciated for all to read.
~Kathy
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:52:09 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 06:22:39 pm »

watch this link, watch for Dr Utz. He recently wrote back to Tyler. (I have the email as proof)
There is a TV segment done on ABC news in the San Francisco Bay Area (KGO TV)

http://www.lupus.org/webmodules/webarticlesnet/templates/new_empty.aspx?articleid=1960&zoneid=99

Thanks Tyler!!!

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 05:48:54 pm »

MEET & GREET:
Mr William T. Malcom
To us, he's known as Ty.

Here you will see his work that he had copyrighted back in the early 1980's.

#   Name Heading    Author    Full Title    Date
[ 1 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-   

Adolescent bone neoplasms and skeletal growth.    1985
[ 2 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-   

Breast carcinomas as uncontrolled menstrual proliferations.    1984
[ 3 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-   

CF, C1[superscript]-, and ACE.    1985
[ 4 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-   

Complementary biomolecules as potential autoantigens / by William Tyler Malcolm.    1985
[ 5 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-   

Neoplasms as uncontrolled regenerative hyperplasia / William Tyler Malcolm.    1984
[ 6 ]    Malcolm, William Tyler, 1958-   

Systemic lupus erythematosus and tissue catabolism / by William Tyler Malcolm.    1985
Then I will provide to you a link to the "Springerlink" on two other people who are researching what Ty copyrighted back in the 1980's called "   Systemic lupus erythematosus and tissue catabolism" (see above and below)

NOW, read the "Springer link" (I can't help but think of Jerry Springer and the nuts he has on his show when I see their URL)
NOTE~ this is NOT an old article from the 1980's, this is present time.As they said back in grade school and with Tyler's copyright "Tyler had first dibs on it!"
KUDOS TYLER, we all believe in you and your copyrights.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 06:46:04 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 04:50:20 pm »

Rheumatology Advance Access originally published online on May 31, 2005
SLE—a disease of clearance deficiency?
http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/44/9/1101

Notice Tylers date he copywrited his SLE/Tissue  Catabolism, back in the 1980's he had it copyrighted!!! Systemic lupus erythematosus and tissue catabolism / by William Tyler Malcolm 1985

Kudos Tyler smlecat  people (scientists/researchers) are just slower ...   ctht Ty you were 20 years ahead of them!!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 04:51:19 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 05:25:07 pm »

One of many to be posted from Tyler.

PDF file , large, extra large wink

* Ty corn green beans.pdf (113.27 KB - downloaded 821 times.)

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 06:14:28 pm »

smlecat Back in 1970 you could catch Tyler doing this...

something not your typical neighborhood boy would do.

But Tyler was doing it.

Little did we know, that 15 years later Ty would copyright his theory/discovery on SLE/Tissue Catabolism during the time this pic was taken when he became a deep sea diver professionally

The LupusMCTD Foundation of America THANKS you William Tyler Malcom for your contribution towards discovery for us!
People have to understand, you do not have Lupus or a MCTD, and you are the author of 5 other medical copyrights listed in this thread.
KUDOS TYLER!!!
Your'e #1 in our eyes !!!!

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:01:35 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 08:16:19 pm »

If anyone has any questions regarding the SLE/Tissue Catabolism, please send a PM to Tyler
 LUAW
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:20:17 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 08:18:39 pm »

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:19:38 pm by Adminஐﻬ » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 08:24:32 pm »

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 04:05:55 pm »

SLE/Tissue Catabolism offers a reasonable explanation for the distinct gender imbalance:  Lupus is related to cell turnover, women have more cell turnover than men

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080908/LIFE04/809080350

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™