Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 01:16:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDICAL VIDEO DISCUSSIONS  (Read 9789 times)
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« on: November 13, 2007, 04:08:21 pm »

Feel free to discuss the medical videos here
All video threads will be locked to keep it easy to locate and read without a bunch of posts to sift through just to watch the videos

If any of the links no longer work, please post them here as well. I will remove them, THANKS& Enjoy!~

Kathy
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 02:26:23 pm by Admin » Logged

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
Bernadette
Jr. Seeker of Support

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 05:21:22 pm »

cry i never knew babies could have lupus
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 06:34:28 pm »

cry i never knew babies could have lupus
It was sad yet a wake up call to make us spread the awareness even more. Looking at her little body in this video just made me cry. Bless her heart, I hope she can grow up and live a productive life.
If yo notice her deep scars, it's like those of the singer "SEAL" who's face is all scarred up from his lupus as a child. He is married to a famous model named Heidi Blume (she hosts Project Runway Model on Bravo)

Kathy  xmstr 

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
AnnieHasFibro
Full Seeker of Support

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 09:59:32 am »

these videos are another great thing you have done Kathy to this site. Thank you for making your site an all in one place to go for our medical information. Now I need to check out the off topic videos  coolsmiley

Annie has fibro 33 no kids and no husband
Loopie Susan
Seeker of Support

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 02:05:00 pm »

thanks for putting these vids on here as it saves me time trying to look on you tube
Sherrie
Sherrie
Seeker of Support

Sherrie

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 08:06:19 pm »

sttv it is not just entertaining but very resourceful thanx

Lupus Suxs
Sherrie
Sherrie
Seeker of Support

Sherrie

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 08:07:46 pm »

i forgot to add i enjoy watching House does anyone esle enjoy it?

Lupus Suxs
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 08:11:03 pm »

i forgot to add i enjoy watching House does anyone esle enjoy it?
Hi there!
Yes I have watched House a few times, I get a kick out of watching these episode clips . I will post more as I come across them. I'm glad you let us know your'e a fan, as I am sure there are more that enjoy it too.

LUAW

Purple Butterfly
Seeker of Support

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 05:14:30 pm »

I am in awe of these and I'll be looking forward to future videos.

Gen
Knowledge Is Power
Debby
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 07:34:19 am »

do you have a video on vasculitis? <sp>
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 05:24:34 pm »

Starting this month, Sutter Health has a new television and video series. LifeStages brings together the latest in health news with tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, from experts right here in Northern California.

We have more than just great videos to share with you! We have developed a new Web site, MyLifeStages, just for women and it's customizable, interactive and FREE. It gives you "the best of the best" in health advice, information and solutions, from one source.

It's available starting January 28, 2009

Show Times

Greater Sacramento Valley
KCRA Channel 3
Sunday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 25 at 10 a.m.

Bay Area
KPIX Channel 5
Tuesday, January 27 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, January 31 at 3:30 p.m.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™