Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 18, 2024, 08:35:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 655494 times)
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« on: March 30, 2010, 08:31:26 am »

"...see, I've already won..." said the goblin again, who dearly wanted this thread to be a hotchpotch of everyones effort here, continuing "...come now, you win this just by posting something, but how you win this, or if you don't post here, is the benchmark of self is it not, but I have great faith in you, or I wouldn't still be here, double posts OK, reposts OK, beat the goblin if you want to play it that way too, anything, but post something then, and you have such talent mortals while life's clock ticks away your chance now..."

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:09:34 am by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 02:41:07 pm »

"...see, I have already won..." said the goblin
Awwww Goblin!
I have missed you!

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:43:36 am »

testing... reply button here...
above post was recently made in MArch.
I'm not sure if everyone has a reply button.
LMK ...

I am in the middle of moving. I should be done by Monday and I'll look into the missing button ASAP!

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 12:21:05 am »

("...yay, it works, and we're in business again..." said the goblin again, thinking of the same conditions as last time, that is, trying to be entertaining on the one hand, while actually tapping into the lupusbots's courage with the other, adding "...well there are a lot more "live writers" these days so we might be joined by one or two of them here, if not I'll go it alone here as before, and remember, "anytime you post you win, so whose for winning then"...")

repost from elsewhere

the goblin's hopes were high, it was just his reality got in the way of those hopes again, saying "...the last post always belongs to the last poster here and the clock stops not...", somehow the goblin was reminded to a small bird who walks with a piece of bread too big to fly away with, where other birds form a queue behind him and where, when he finally drops it, the next bird picks it up while the first bird joins the back of the queue, "...oh well, it's still nice to win for a while then..." mentioned the goblin about it, adding "...after all, I made this thread for winners, where even the lupusbots had won on their thread now, and that was saying something..."

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 12:24:23 am »

the goblin was thinking about that phrase "you can fool some of the people all the time, as you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all the time", saying "...just a reflection on my part, but surely no one would know that one has fooled all of the people all the time because they're fooled that is..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 12:48:25 am »

repost from elsewhere

Would that be legal or illegal drugs then

"...ah now, the media is the biggest mind altering drug of them all..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...and let us ask ourselves how many people could survive without their television sets then...", in fact, the goblin was far too old for any illegal drug, and yet he saw the television as the greatest killer of old people going, saying "...if you put an elderly person in bed for too long, they will lose their ability to walk...", somehow the goblin remembered that phrase "the bed is the grave of the old" here, continuing "...and if you put them in front of the television each day, their minds will rot for lack of any real interaction too..." the goblin was simply thinking of the old age home where his mother had been, and the growing problem of dementia in old people now due to their newly extended lifespans then, where their participation simply wasn't required in their television viewing "...they succumb and drown in all this media viewing then, but here you can reply, this is where and why one wins here..."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 12:51:43 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 02:56:11 pm »

repost from elsewhere,

the goblin was enjoying the replies here and would just read whatever anyone posted anyway, and yet somehow that voice in the back of the goblin's mind seemed miles away as if asking that one question again "...so goblin, what's it to be then, does one support "the south" here, well, isn't that what those americans are asking themselves too, ah but what is "the south" to them where it isn't what went before either, does one support "the south" or "the north" today, for where, and upon what, do they now rebel against that they should feel so fervent about it..."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:57:59 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 06:06:41 am »

("...to be honest, I don't where the old thread cut off, meaning you might have seen from page 60 owards, but who cares..." mentioned the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

"...pick up the sword goblin, give me one good reason why I just don't kill you straight off then..." she wasn't joking too the goblin knew and as "queen of the Amazons"  she must have killed many men, and other women for that matter, and now she so resembled a tigress at this point, beautiful yet deadly, and as any true woman she either loved or hated,  "...I know that you can kill me easily o great queen but all that you've heard about the Eldorado ladies restroom, with that large stage sized mirror rimmed with those theater lights, where below it are endless bottles of hand lotions, creams, perfumes, crayons, lipsticks, all rested neatly above a marble wash basin to matching pink walls, where again a bookshelf filled to the brim with books by "Mills and Boon" and Babara Cartland, together with an uncountable number of catalogs of shoes, clothes, and fashion brands to browse and purchase await, yes o great queen, it's all true, but that's only part of it, there's a free telephone, a television, and the computer to do msn chat on, a "sound around" stereo system to listen to other women like Britney Spears, Madonna and Bananarama, even a kitchen alcove to stew jam and bake cakes in, oh and a catflap to let ones favorite pet come and go as it pleases, and so so much more o great queen if you would just care to join me that is...", which was, more or less, the way the goblin wooed his wife he remembers now, knowing that one had to truly appreciate a woman's priorities before one can actually approach one here

« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:37:08 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 06:12:29 am »

"...hi..." said the goblin, wondering if he'd even come to the right place is, his thoughts were more on the coffee machine at this point, but he just continued "...well there's not really much to say about me, married with kids I suppose, that's me then..." and then something crossed his mind  "...you see, the trouble in ones introduction is simply, if you don't meet the other person, there's absolutely no way to prove anything anyway since these are just words here, and the reader is blind, I mean anyone of us could be just anything then, who knows I could even be a human for that matter MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no just joking, thought it was funny though..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 06:16:21 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you thinking" thread

well, for example, the goblin was now thinking of the government's pension system and relating it to that illegal "pilot game" again, where the newer members simply paid their dues to the older one here, and seeing that, like that game too, it was only sustainable when new members kept joining in, till the pyramid eventually flipped upside down, so the question for the goblin now was simply one of how to word this idea in a way that was both amusing and clear, saying "...in fact, no idea is actually new in itself, nor is it really ones own idea either, as ideas are just inanimate concepts that anyone can hit on..." he paused, looking over what he had said, then continued "...no, only that, in wording out any idea in my way, the idea becomes both me and mine, doesn't it...", just it was as if the goblin followed the path of his thoughts with his pen now, and, regardless of what he actually wrote, it only returned him to his "the journey to self" each time

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 08:55:04 am »

good morning from soggy wet California...
How are you?

I am the LAST one to post!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 09:17:54 am »

"...of course, you're our famous queen bot here, and my pen is yours o great queen, but guard your strength for we have a long haul ahead of us again now..." replied the goblin carefully, but  in his heart he had no doubt that he would build back the readership here, and queen bot would rein supreme then, saying "...as before then, it continues, just keep winning with me from time to time..."

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:20:11 am by fleamailman » Logged

Coffeenole
Founder of The Coffee Shop message boards
Family of Forums

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 10:19:01 am »

TAG! Florida State wins!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 10:33:26 am »

("...kudos to coffeenole..." said the goblin, adding "...or would you prefer food stamps here...")

repost from elsewhere

"...remember, posts are the lifeblood of a thread here, if someone doesn't post something new each day, anyone turning up looking on will rightly raise an eyebrow, whereas if nothing new is posted in a week, he or she will think the site is sleeping, whereas if nothing has been posted in a month, most probably that same person will just presume that the site is dead then..." mused the goblin over his coffee once more, adding "...keep the site ticking over with posts then is my advice now, admins can't depend on members here, it's the captain who sets the course now and makes the pace..."

« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 03:01:52 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 06:44:11 am »

is there a place one belongs

"...no, there is only this internet, so wherever one goes, it's still only "oneself on this internet somewhere", for the forums in themselves have no meaning, they start up and fold like so many trees in the forest, they are only meeting places of personas, so whether it's here, there, or wherever for that matter, the forum just happens to be, and instead one must look to ones persona and the integrity of ones posts..." ventured the goblin, trying to bridge his feelings, adding "...so why do most adults hide, behind a persona that is, where most youths display all their personal details in full view each time, surely there must be a reason for it or else it wouldn't be seen so often..", maybe the answer is that, the less someone is known, the more honest he or she can be, so perhaps too, the choice for one posting life just falls between ones honesty and ones facebook here, adding "...so in reply, I guess I only belong to the internet itself, all else within it is a sideshow to me..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 08:07:08 am »

"...oh no, the shame of it all, my posts are better accepted on "troll valhalla" than on most writers forums, this is not fair..." sighed the goblin, despairing of humanity now

Coffeenole
Founder of The Coffee Shop message boards
Family of Forums

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 06:33:57 pm »

("...kudos to coffeenole..." said the goblin, adding "...or would you prefer food stamps here...")

repost from elsewhere

"...remember, posts are the lifeblood of a thread here, if someone doesn't post something new each day, anyone turning up looking on will rightly raise an eyebrow, whereas if nothing new is posted in a week, he or she will think the site is sleeping, whereas if nothing has been posted in a month, most probably that same person will just presume that the site is dead then..." mused the goblin over his coffee once more, adding "...keep the site ticking over with posts then is my advice now, admins can't depend on members here, it's the captain who sets the course now and makes the pace..."

No food stamps, but maybe a couple of books of S&H Green Stamps!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 11:13:43 pm »

("...ah now, that takes me back..." replied the goblin)

"...nah, you only fail when you stop, otherwise you're winning here..." said the goblin, adding "...why when I was your age, I couldn't write one line without missing a word, I still can't mind you, only that I have learned to slowly edit my texts, simply most of what you see of me here are reposts, where I have no shame in reposting, just I don't repost on the same site the same work twice that's all...", somehow the goblin remembered the eight versions of "the sun flowers" by van goth, and understood how sad it would all be now, if van goth had only done one of them then, for xxxxx was right, it's practice here

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 07:53:25 am »

reply from elsewhere

"...ah, I love your reply for it's content now, join me then, for here you can post and after a while you'll receive more hits to this than your blog ever will, for people want to interact with you, rather than just read your stuff and comment on it from some mere observer's standpoint..." replied the goblin, who knew he wouldn't be believed, and yet, over site after site, it had been the same thing, where the writers had slowly come together to form an exhibit thread of their own, and that perhaps would be the goblin's legacy here, repeating "...my persona is for real, people talk of a goblin where they might forget a username now, where again still others see my unsername and make a bee line towards me, either to see what I have written, or just to challenge me with heckles, where I can be accommodating on both counts believe me, but that's that whole intensity and reward of this "live writing" here, simply a "live writer" is on stage bang in front of his readers, where book writing looks and feels so detached in comparison..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 07:57:53 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...just, we don't know what this war is creating here..." ventured the goblin, thinking once more upon that portrayal of that man in the film "the dear hunter", whose final addiction to danger become evident through his constant exposure to it, somehow the goblin felt that the author had got his portrayal perfect here, in that, the goblin often saw this type of thing with extreme skiers here in the alps where the goblin lived now, where they too, had to venture off-course to "up the danger level" to reach some new feeling of intensity, heightened awareness, elated fear, or whatever it actually was then, so the goblin just concluded by saying "...both fear and stress can act like drugs where the body releases hormones to counter duress, and yet little actual study has been done to know who amongst us is susceptible to duress here, either as in "burning out under duress", or equally as in "becoming addicted to duress"..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 08:00:13 am »

reply from elsewhere, the goblin opening up, well with both barrels that is

you waste your time goblin, no one reads this stuff?

"...now that's better, though your heckles only betray you mortals, perhaps even more than this hitcount does, and i am flattered by it..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...so you claim that I waste my time in something which engages me to parry your barbs that i later finalize into "matched posts", hardly a waste of time since something remains of it now, whereas you don't do anything with your replies it note, and yet you still return here to see what i have written, so full marks, you'll make congressional speech writer yet for sincerity..."

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 08:04:00 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 08:05:45 am »

repost from elsewhere,

Several weeks ago, Oklahoma passed a law, declaring itself as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives.  Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.  More states are likely to follow:  Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida.  So save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

the goblin was not surprised to read this, saying "...it only reinforces my gut feeling that slowly the country is decentralizing, much like rome did before its end in 410, where simply the regions became autonomous to the point that when the crunch came, nobody lifted a finger to stop it..." continuing "...I mean, can you imagine it was like some present day banana republic were to march on washington dc and sack it oh and yes, rome was still there afterwards, it still had its emperor too, just that dorothy's dog toto had slipped behind those curtains now and all could simply see rome for that wizard of oz it was, and no, this is not the end of america as an ideolgy or culture, only that is signals the growth of confederated america in my view, the south, or souths, have no need to break free this time, it will gain it autonomy de facto and without bloodshed too..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 01:41:02 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...what it's to be ceasar, sand or grain then..." remarked the goblin aloud to himself actually, surprisingly ceasar's voice from the back of the goblin's minds had quickly answered "...oh just get sand goblin, the plebs can survive this famine if they're distracted enough, besides what good is their bread to them without some circus to go with it...", and somehow, on hearing that, nothing seemed changed, rome was still "bread and circus", where sand for the arena took priority over grain for bread, "...so goblin..." ceasar asked back "...think anything has changed since my day then...", "...well not really ceasar, though these days it's called "media coverage" but it's sand all the same..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 08:04:02 am »

from a british "last post" thread today

"...attention all citizens of our dear island..." came the young girl's voice over the loudspeakers once more, while the prisoner listened in, unconcerned though, it continued "...as you know this is "show concern for politics week", so remember to vote wisely in our forthcoming election, for I am sure you'll find the issues stimulating...", and somehow the goblin knew exactly what the prisoner was thinking, that it never really made much difference, since after all, the issues were divisive perhaps, though once in power, their decisions were identical, so there could be no real escape from the island

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 08:15:24 am »

repost from elsewhere

You really are totally unhinged aren't you flea. The reason you loose is the exact reason you think you win. If voicing your views and opinions to people, who care not, is what gives you pleasure then you are without doubt a very lonely individual, who could really do with getting a social life, and maybe even a friend or two that wasn't imaginary now.

"...well, you're the one posting back each time, aren't you just, so it seems that you can't be honest about it for all your words towards me..." replied the goblin, continuing "...more popcorn then, I mean look at it for what it is, since naturally one only has to not look at this thread, but you, like the others here, look on each time, nowhere else to go perhaps, or simply that we feed each other now where I am happy to admit it and you have yet to, look, everyone hungers for thoughts, the stupidity is to cloud the issue at feeding time..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 08:03:35 am »

repost from elsewhere, the trolls site's "last post" thread

I think Fleabag is a secret Nazi.  He probably works for one of them Swiss banks that has sacks and sacks of gold jewish teeth in their vaults

"...no no no, we were only acting on orders..." protested the goblin, explaining "...most people were merely complicit in their acceptance then,  where their government was actually guilty of hedging its bets here, that is since switzerland has always been on the side of the perceived winner, so it played germany's tune till that tune was taken over by the allies's one..." , in fact, it was rather odd that whole battalions on retreating german troops could suddenly turn up in austria, field pieces and all, form northern italy, where a certain country, nameless of course, seems to be geographically between them then

[footnote: The Bergier Report criticizes two decisions by Switzerland that had a devastating impact on Jews attempting to find refuge there. The first, in 1938, was the country’s request of Germany to stamp all passports of Jews with a "J," enabling Switzerland to prevent large numbers of Jews from entering. The second, in 1942, was the sealing of Switzerland’s borders. By the time Switzerland changed its border policy in 1944, after no longer being able to ignore the extermination of Jews by the Nazis, it was too late for many thousands who had tried to cross. For those Jewish refugees who were able to enter Switzerland, conditions were often difficult. Many were imprisoned, sent to work camps, and separated from their families.

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 10:07:12 am »

repost from the old thread then, it might have gone but nothing's changed

the goblin often wondered how kathy and the lupusbots could put up with him, but he liked it here, and them too, somehow the goblin needed to feel their courage, and take it for his own at times, for if they could "read on" then surely the goblin could "write on" with them then, "...well it's "the last person to post here wins" isn't it, and this site, together with this thread too is only for winners...." ventured the goblin knowing that winners needed something to win against, continuing "...and while one has this moment, which is after all, all that any of us really has anyway, one can't lose this game for one can always post back winning again, and again, and again, that is..." said the goblin ever sketching what he encountered, adding "...funny how this simple defiance of silence on my part, and of ones situation on your part, makes heroes of us all like this, who's for winning then..." asked the goblin as if already knowing the answer

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 01:12:11 pm »

repost from elsewhere, in reply to that same old barb

I don't read your stuff

"...so I guess you're not reading this either..." ventured the goblin adding "...besides, if one actually makes a list of everything and everyone who doesn't read my posts, starting from basic inanimate objects like chairs, tables, doors, etc., perhaps leading on to animals like dogs, cats, chimps, etc., on to certain humans into facebook, twitter, or MTV, together with other humans who are either too young, stupid, illiterate, or senile, on to yourself now, one soon sees just how great a loss that actually is to me here..." in fact, the goblin never minded who didn't read his posts, he cared for those who took time to post here

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 12:24:00 am »

Flea! Sorry I haven't been online. I had my third annual lupus awareness BBQ today.

Ah Ha! Now I'm last!

repost from the old thread then, it might have gone but nothing's changed

the goblin often wondered how kathy and the lupusbots could put up with him, but he liked it here, and them too, somehow the goblin needed to feel their courage, and take it for his own at times, for if they could "read on" then surely the goblin could "write on" with them then, "...well it's "the last person to post here wins" isn't it, and this site, together with this thread too is only for winners...." ventured the goblin knowing that winners needed something to win against, continuing "...and while one has this moment, which is after all, all that any of us really has anyway, one can't lose this game for one can always post back winning again, and again, and again, that is..." said the goblin ever sketching what he encountered, adding "...funny how this simple defiance of silence on my part, and of ones situation on your part, makes heroes of us all like this, who's for winning then..." asked the goblin as if already knowing the answer

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 03:32:50 am »

("...that's OK, I'm still squatting here, but I love this site, if you're asking for my awareness, that I promise you give me..." replied the goblin again)

repost from elsewhere

Is it just me, or are people not buying and reading books like they used to do?

the goblin thanked the poster for her question,replying "...I'm afraid that what you have noticed is exactly what you have concluded too, 100% correct then, in that, if I really had the choice between reading your book and conversing with you like this, I would choose the latter here, where perhaps, if I then liked what you wrote in your replies, I would take interest in your book too..." continuing "...so I am awful at "live writing" it seems, but if I agreed with everyone, that readers are indeed moving in the direction of "interaction" with their authors, then surely I'd be a fool not to try to master this medium...", simply, the goblin kept his eye on the hit count here, concluding "...so now, when one can create a thread that gets a high hit count, one should at least admit to oneself that one is doing things right, where unfortunately the opposite is also true...", yet the goblin meant well by what he wrote now, he was after all trying to be supportive and wouldn't be here if he didn't have great faith in the talents of the members here

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:34:30 am by fleamailman » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™