Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 19, 2024, 12:38:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 655512 times)
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #450 on: February 01, 2016, 04:58:30 am »

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum, the "what is the benefit of a writer" thread

"...well, the benefit of a writer has got to be fact that, once placed firmly in front of a computer, there's really very little after care needed, which admittedly can't be said for most other animals from the pet shop these days..." mentioned the goblin showing just how much he cared for the welfare of those around him now, adding "...so then, if you're still thinking of pleasing your spouse with a timely gift, and haven't as yet quite made up your mind as to which one would be most appropriate, then may I just suggest a little something here, something that is more or less house-trained, stays very put indeed, and that writes stoically away for peanuts even, for here would be a great chance to become the proud owner of your very own writertype thus becoming nothing less than the envy of the neighbourhood I imagine..." concluding "...so for all further inquires, please do not hesitate of contact our dear and friendly admin here, who no doubt would be only too happy to unload herself of a few of them at a price now, where I suspect too that a mere twenty dollars would suffice to cover both post and packaging, or would that be asking too much I wonder..."

212 450 233121
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:26:14 am by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #451 on: April 04, 2016, 04:53:11 am »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin in this predawn time posts to hold back his reality still, that of one more looming workday now, but it, like the all too rub-it-in rain too together with that bus-load of miserable captured commuters, followed by the rest even, is still going to happen anyway, save that they warn the goblin, they warn him of what his life could be reduced to if he ever lived life without due reflection upon it and without that imaginative escape too, "...ah but I am not some materialistic machine who only does dailylife's bidding for the sake of those trappings and trinkets..." the goblin retorted to his reality without restraint, continuing "...so keep your "I think therefore I am" for all those short sighted philosophers there, for with me it's "I dream therefore I'm far more than I am"..." for that was the truth of it he felt

4 452 240358
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:33:39 pm by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #452 on: November 20, 2016, 04:34:23 pm »

repost from elsewhere

Anyone else think religious people shouldn't have the right to breed?

"...and who amongst us gets to decide those fit for life or death now, just that there has always been that might is right mindset of each epoch, whether it's an unmaned flying drone, or some ghetto called the gaza strip, or just burned out churches, etc..." mused the goblin, adding "...ah no, actually I'd rather have someone trying to convert me, than having myself fall short of their base benchmark that spells out my death under lebensunwertes leben...", simple there were corrupted minds in all ideologies, something not exclusive to the religions alone, where communism, fascism, atheism, racism, and capitalism too, have all found it expedient to cull their undesirables, whereupon the goblin just reiterated his standpoint, saying "...blind faith is no faith, utter denial is no better, yes there should be a right to death, but it should be coupled with a right to life too..."

213 452 271543
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:35:24 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #453 on: November 20, 2016, 04:40:00 pm »

repost from elsewhere

Our files indicate, goblin, that today is your birthday. Congratulations in having survived another circling of the sun.

"...well, I'll never admit it to you that it was my birthday but that could well be the nearest to the truth of all the days going..." smiled the goblin who had bought himself a navibot robot hover, where the captain is a purist and feels that the machine is a threat to her line of command now, and where her goblin just steers the robot back and forth with a remote control in some childish glee, explaining "...yes, I think I decided to buy it when I saw the ad that went "eight out of ten captains said that their goblins actually preferred it to hovering properly"..."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™