Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 11:31:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 657190 times)
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 10:36:44 am »

("...that's OK, I'm still squatting here, but I love this site, if you're asking for my awareness, that I promise you give me..." replied the goblin again)

Good Morning !
How's it going for you?
Do share a story with me.. perhaps a photo or two.

Now I'm last!

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 11:45:34 am »

("...um, a story with photo, yes anything to please queen bot here..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the "what makes a good editor" thread

"...a good editor, is just someone who knows about reader's likes and dislikes..." mentioned the goblin who often let the admin or moderator be that editor then, adding "...and in this sense, if one knows that the admin and the mods want content, then it's a great moral boast for the contributors here, where again if things are bogged down to some accepted writing style, everything twee, members infighting, site rivalry, etc., which funnily enough all have their parallels in the publishing world too, one can't rely on the site for the "contributing content" vibe that most authors live on...", simply the goblin was saying that a good editor plays mum here, to which the goblin laughed, joking "...how about changing it to "what makes a good mum" then..."

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2010, 07:58:56 am »

Baby Goblin meets the Queen

* May 2 2010 045.JPG (1511.46 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 1578 times.)

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 09:33:49 am »

the goblin liked queenbot's photo very much, saying "...one would think it odd that anything could actually happen to a persona on the internet but if I start by saying that form those few "last post" threads before, came many many more, and yet, as much as I try, I cannot quite conquer the whole of forumland here it seems, though both the "live writing" scene, and my notoriety too, have advanced enough to have me wading through a jungle of notifications in my inbox, but that never stops me from coming if only to steal a kiss from queenbot now, saying "...who knows, you might transform me yet..."

« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 02:14:01 pm by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 02:30:50 pm »

the goblin liked queenbot's photo very much, saying "...one would think it odd that anything could actually happen to a persona on the internet but if I start by saying that form those few "last post" threads before, came many many more, and yet, as much as I try, I cannot quite conquer the whole of forumland here it seems, though both the "live writing" scene, and my notoriety too, have advanced enough to have me wading through a jungle of notifications in my inbox, but that never stops me from coming if only to steal a kiss from queenbot now, saying "...who knows, you might transform me yet..."

LOL ! I'd give you a kiss & take my chances if you become a Prince or stay as a toad...  smitten

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 02:55:29 pm »

("...oh, I'll never change, on this internet we don't change ever..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, just sharing again

Something within me then fears all that they call "organized religion" for the fact that it organized, and thus trying to organize one too, saying "...how often do I feel that religion is an excuse not to find out for oneself then, and that ones connection within, to that which has always been there, is just ignored because of compliant towing of the given line here, and no, I won't believe in, nor go somewhere closer, nor pay something towards , anything outside of me, when you and I know it to be just "there within one without those preconditions" then..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 03:16:34 pm »

"...true, perhaps if I could ever really get these posts right to myself I wouldn't need to continue here, since I would already know for sure what I am thinking...", so part of the goblin at this point was living his life normally, yes, but another part of him was watching the slide of the dollar under the largest debt in America's short history, adding "...so it seems that our distractions are wearing thin now, and yes, you and I might be helpless here, but I promise now that I won't look the other way while this happens, patriotism is, at its base, knowing by heart those principals that one holds to towards ones country, and holding one country to them then..." 

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2717350365989458437&ei=ZGjlSvzFG5-i2wL26_UH&q=history+of+the+dollar&hl=en#

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 04:10:49 pm »

repost from elsewhere,

Feel free to post in the fun section as long as it's relevant to the topic. But I'm afraid live writing is considered spam in the other sections, because we don't really know what you're talking about half the time.

"...only one thread, where it is..." replied the goblin, adding "...and agreed, they're somewhat intellectual in nature, so actually not understanding them is nothing to feel ashamed about, promise, and besides, there are plenty of other threads more in tune with readers aspirations and abilities here, so it's win/win for all, is it not..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2010, 03:54:38 pm »

repost from elsewhere

why don't you post elsewhere on this forum goblin

"...very simply, I never tag a thread for the thread's sake, or for the site's sake, each post has to be worth my posting to me now..." replied the goblin in all honesty here, adding "...have you any idea, what it's like to be on fifty "last post" threads then, can you imagine even, the number of notifications, ranging form praise to outright hostility, both form creative writing on writer's forums, to dark stuff on goth forums, on to supporting courageous lupusbots on their forum too, etc., etc., and all of them asking me that same question then, where I have to then apologize to each in turn, that there isn't enough me to go round now...", in fact, the goblin only did about one post a day but that post then had to be reposted fifty times over, before it even came close to finished in his view, concluding "...the more you put into a post the more that will come out of it, so where is the muse in just tagging threads..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2010, 03:56:14 pm »

repost from elsewhere

Yeah, I'm half-hoping for them to deadlock, just to see what happens.

"...nah, it's best not to hold great hopes towards british politics now..." advised the goblin, continuing "...you see, in the states, it's more dynamic and decisive, like "shoot first and ask questions later", whereas in iran it's just "shoot and don't ask questions" but in britain it's "keep asking questions, row over this that and the next thing, tea and fruitcake anyone, questions anyone now, and how is aunt meg's lumbago"..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2010, 02:23:26 pm »

repost from elsewhere. the "marketing" thread

"...not for me..." went the goblin, adding "...besides, it's as good as published when one hits the "post" button here, so let others conquer that bookworld now, me, I'll take on forumland and devil take the hindmost...", somehow the goblin was thinking of dr johnson now, someone who in his day was known as a "man of letters" then, saying "...well fair enough, let's settle for "goblin of posts" here, besides how many other goblins are there anyway..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2010, 02:32:10 pm »

repost from elsewhere

I'm glad you liked it. It brought tears to my eyes.

"...I cried too..." replied the goblin, adding "...but I guess, what with you're nam-vet background, all would have been clearer to you, you knew well that for some families who weren't shown in that video, the outcome was so tragically different, simply, most viewers from civistreet haven't got a clue what soldiers and their families go through now, they only see media coverage of warzones, where they don't realized that the soldier their viewing on the screen is actually a man with his family, no, they see action, excitement, whatever, but not the real context then...", and with that, the goblin then pinched the video, saying "...ah, but we're not to be trusted, though you know me by now, I can't resist true beauty when I've seen it..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hkGzqpGx1KU

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2010, 09:23:56 am »

Goblin.. please excuse my absence... I need someone to rub my neck and shoulders.
But that's a BIG problem.
I now live alone and my hands can't rub it for me where I need it.
It hurts to type today..... But I can READ! LOL  sttv litbflys

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2010, 12:04:09 pm »

Goblin.. please excuse my absence... I need someone to rub my neck and shoulders. But that's a BIG problem. I now live alone and my hands can't rub it for me where I need it. It hurts to type today..... But I can READ!

"...nothing changes kathy,I'm still here to steel you courage and feed you as before, and please don't think that you have to even say anything now, except that when you do post, that moment you'll see that I am listening, oh and how I am good at listening too, simply where else on the whole of forumland am I actually going to get a post from a lupusbot, and what could possibly equate to one I wonder...", in fact, to someone anonymous, there was no fame nor fortune, there was only this journey together where the goblin would make the running now, saying "...silly you, you'll never get rid of me now, on with the show then..."

« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 12:09:10 pm by fleamailman » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2010, 10:14:31 pm »

Lupusbot is back! Pain is still hanging around but it needs to go away...perhaps if I quit over using it on this keyboard might help!

I'm so glad you didn't forget this board. I'm bringing everyone back here from Ning website as they will start charging in July..
Now I'm last.. I won!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 03:30:49 am »

Lupusbot is back! Pain is still hanging around but it needs to go away...perhaps if I quit over using it on this keyboard might help! I'm so glad you didn't forget this board. I'm bringing everyone back here from Ning website as they will start charging in July..
Now I'm last.. I won!

"...yes you did too, but not to win for my sake, come whenever, post whatever, I really wouldn't have it any other way now..." replied the goblin, adding "...you see, this thread is meant only for real winners, and what meant by "winning" if not by simply refusing to give up or in to dailylife...", so the goblin knew that if posted to please queenbot, it would be fake and fail, no, he too was on his "journey to self" here, saying "...elsewhere I am a "live writer" perhaps, here I am just your friend now..."

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 08:47:51 am »

I will forever be your friend...
I wish others in the outside world would join us!
Perhaps they too could be the last one to post...WINS!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 12:45:46 pm »

("...others will come, you know my track record and I am prolific still..." ventured the goblin, adding "...but I don't want you straining yourself in replies to me, once in a while is enough, but I have no idea where the last "last post" thread finished off so if you remember when you migrated servers, I can kind of figure it out form there again, anyway some will be new, some will be older, but hopefully all will be unread by you because if you want to read my post, I for my part, want to get the highest hit count in all forumland what else can I give you then, what a goal for a dyslexsick...")

repost form elsewhere, heavy metal site's "last post" thread

“...well, it just happened in an instant, and he was just there right in front all of them, it was like wow, he was absolutely electric, as this god like voice just took over from the music with a microphone that seemed to the capture both speakers and those onlooking fans alike, its unbridled words crashing into ones conscience like a wave of perfection, at perfect pitch, he sang “...I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...” as a primeval surge went up from the gig joint at that point, continuing “...just like the ones I used to know...”, I tell you this guy could do no wrong now, the fans were simply his as if transcended at this point, fed on an ambrosia that only a real artist like this could offer “...where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow...”, magic!, you'll be hearing a lot more of this guy for sure, just remember the name "Bing Crosby"  and that you heard it first here folks

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 01:26:45 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 12:57:31 pm »

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

The touch screen on my phone has spontaniously cracked, it's dead!!!

the goblin just wished here express his heartfelt sympathy over the loss the telephone, who, when it had been working, had always been a happy telephone, joyous and friendly to everyone, "...but know this, that however bad this loss is for us now, and yes, this telephone will be sorely missed by both friends and telephones alike, it has, after all, gone to a better place from here and is at peace now, so join me then, let us hold our breath in silence and contemplation for this short moment for the loss of the poster's telephone now..., ..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 01:21:01 pm »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin liked everyone here, saying "...you are what you post here, actually there is nothing stopping anybody from posting something really interesting then, only that there is this undercurrent across forumland out there of "oh well, since everyone else posts like a moron, I too, must post like a moron then", simply that's MTV's tactic here, as in "oh please do accept me, because I'm just another moron like the rest of you now"...", in fact, that's how, fashions become cliques that reject those who don't buy into them, "...and today folks, this "moron fashion" is predominant is it not..." mentioned the goblin seeing it for what it was, but he, for one, was not going to buy into it, he would post for himself and be dammed for it

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 01:56:53 pm »

repost from elsewhere

, I too, must post like a moron then", simply that's MTV's tactic here, as in "oh please do accept me, because I'm just another moron like the rest of you now"...", in fact, that's how, fashions become cliques that reject those who don't buy into them, "...and today folks, this "moron fashion" is predominant is it not..." mentioned the goblin seeing it for what it was, but he, for one, was not going to buy into it, he would post for himself and be dammed for it
Dear Goblin!! <BR>Have a nice day. Enjoy every moment of your life. MTV Fashion Awards for you! From Queen LupusBot

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 02:40:29 pm »

("...a picture even, now you are spoiling me..." mentioned the goblin before going to bed now)

the goblin most probably couldn't even "think his way out of a paper bag" this morning, though whether that was the frost coated view that greeted his occasional glance outside, or more likely that the fact this slow moving into Winter physically reminded him too much of decline, either way then, those spells, cast by a punchy coffee and deep music upon the surface area of the bistro had lost their usual potency with the goblin grounded, saying "...a wave withdraws to crash upon itself each time, just like my posting now, so this too, will retract to the point where it all crashes out of me in a post again, and then, when it does, it'll seem as effortless as something even witnessed by me..." continuing "...to be honest I watched the google stream of the film "Zeitgeist" through the night, hence this retracting feeling within me at this point, a lot of it reminded me of those two extremes within American society these days, that of "blind belief" against "blind disbelief", but they're both wrong I feel, America is not an angel here, nor a demon either, she is just human in my view, like the rest of us then...", well, except for the goblin that is for he was only a persona

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3149990642797444340&hl=en#

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2010, 02:52:05 am »

repost from elsewhere, talking of a past event then

"...true, how often one forgets that one is in this for oneself here, and how often too, one just falls into some subplot somewhere, forgetting that the real plot is "to create those posts while one still can"..." mentioned the goblin who had just walked away from a site for having had his posts edited/deleted, because the goblin's thinking was always the same here, being "where edited, leave off posting, for it will only happen again for the next reason", until all the members there just become permitted clones of some imposed norm, "...well I for one, am nobody's clone here, for if my posts show no malice, then the admin can keep those "posting perimeters", for remember, a "live writer" has only a short time, yes, but he has all of forumland to choose form..."

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 02:55:42 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2010, 07:30:11 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

the goblin as always has been neatly arranging those deckchairs on the titanic, since he knew that the ship might not actually sink in his lifetime, so there he was,still working/living as usual, while ever more evidence of the forthcoming ice age just piled up around him, "...ah, but none of this can be true because the media would have told one by now, wouldn't they..." went the goblin in some self reassurance here, but the media was not in the business of seeding panic here, and besides, who would then arrange deckchairs if there was no time left now

http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/106922-0/

http://www.scientificblogging.com/florilegium/blog/why_so_many_earthquakes_decade

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 07:31:06 am by fleamailman » Logged

mflepoma
Seeker of Support

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2010, 09:44:03 am »

Hello everyone sorry its been so long since I posted.

mflepoma
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2010, 11:06:37 am »

("...welcome mflepoma..." replied the goblin who loved seeing people's posts here, adding "...a thread for winners it is then, anyone can win here...", but the goblin always posted directly between brackets, and then publish something below it, adding "...I am basically air/edit/backup'ing my stuff here but if ever I write something that touches you, feel that it is yours then...")

repost from elsewhere

Where did you learn to write like that???

"...on "last post" threads..." replied the goblin honestly for once, adding "...if you write, I will help you, that has always been my promise throughout...", which was true enough, for the goblin proofread many posts for others now, secretly somewhere, liking it to his way of to getting to the "live writing", saying "...not that I don't like books, I do, but somehow anything unpublished is an unknown here, that is, no clear idea of either its length, nor of the plot, nor even of the ending if it has one then, yes most of the posts on sites are bad of course, but sometimes one hits gold, one is reading something that is both gripping and has the author on hand too..." somehow the goblin felt that it was some written equivalent of that difference between the theater and the cinema then, in that neither were bad, only different then, just that "live writing" was more akin to the theater in the goblin's view, as if happening before his eyes then, very much more present then

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 11:10:21 am »

repost from elsewhere

Are you ever going to give up...?

"...is there really ever any choice about it I wonder, so yes, one can give up for a while, but life continues, and the slot is still there of course, waiting for ones post that is, the clock too, ticks on, chipping away those remaining moments now, simply the tally will only catch up with one and flay ones conscience for ones delusion of escape here..." replied the goblin, adding "...besides, at one point or another, one stops posting for others, or as a game with friends then, as simply the slot becomes a mirror of ones thoughts and one just posts for real to find them, though it doesn't need to be some "last post" thread for that then, it could be any thread for that matter..."

Coffeenole
Founder of The Coffee Shop message boards
Family of Forums

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2010, 06:07:08 pm »

Goblin.. please excuse my absence... I need someone to rub my neck and shoulders.
But that's a BIG problem.
I now live alone and my hands can't rub it for me where I need it.
It hurts to type today..... But I can READ! LOL  sttv litbflys

A couple of years ago, I bought a massage disk that plugs into a USB port in your computer...$2.00 at Staples. It works wonders!

OR...you can move to Jacksonville!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2010, 03:32:14 am »

(the goblin saluted coffeenole in passing, saying "...you can always be counted on to post, no one is ever alone here for coffeenole sees to that...")

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

"...I am trying to have "thoughts a plenty", but failing that I'll try to think of something I suppose, but if nothing works, I'll just go through my day on autopilot again..." confessed the goblin, adding "...anyway, whoever said "life is for the living" was sold on mere experience of it in my view, for surely this life is also what one makes of it out of ones experiences then, after all, what's the point of having any experience, good or bad, if it's just forgotten afterwards...",  one of the goblin's ghosts just smiled back now, remarking sarcastically "...ah, but you do know that none of your conjectures will change me now goblin, any more than it could change what happened at the time either, so you're welcome to spar with me my friend, only that you're lashing out at a shadow now, you can't actually touch me though...", the goblin, looking back, replied"...agreed, but if all this turns into you ghosts as you say,  then how else can one know which ghosts one is beckoning now, other than by figuring out which ones that one is already dealing with..."

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:33:30 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2010, 03:36:07 am »

"...the secret of their fashion, any fashion for that matter..." the goblin started "...is to make you feel like a nobody until you was identical to all the others in the same fashion, then you might be accepted, yes, but more likely you'll just forgotten too..." but the goblin was a just a simple goblin here, "...ah no, I do not belittle fashions one bit, only that I retrain my own identity by remaining anonymous throughout..."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™