Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 05:25:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 657153 times)
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2010, 03:40:32 am »

repost from elsewhere

Quote from: xxxx
no,Gremlins have a lot of children..goblins just eat them.

"...nah, I don't eat children, they don't have enough meat on them, I prefer American housewives myself..." replied the goblin, adding "...in fact, they often come ready larded, usually with a grocery cart too, but I am not really fussy where food is concerned, now if you have never seen an american housewife before..., ..." the goblin, in his kindness, then attached a picture of one for reference then

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:42:18 am by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2010, 02:24:35 am »

repost from elsewhere, the goblin welcoming someone to a writer's site

"...ah but it's simple now..." went the goblin welcoming the new member here, explaining "...well, if you actually want to became a writer, then you will fail because you already are one, a writer that is, and you were a writer the moment you opened that slot in order to post something to it...", and how that point seemed overlooked by so many members on these writer's sites where the goblin just continued, saying "...each post you do is writing, where I have met many of you humans by now, that I can tell all I need to know about someones works just by looking at their posts first..." it was as if ones posts brought the reader to the works then, where each post had to meet a benchmark of self here, repeating "...the muse comes to one, one writes out her vision as best one can, and that's an end to it, one never becomes a writer at all, one just writes forgetting the rest as just something between you and your muse then..."

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2010, 02:52:05 am »

repost from elsewhere

where I was told to contribute more to other threads, so I looked around and saw nothing of interest

"...oh, how I share that feeling xxxxx..." said the goblin, continuing "...where I cheat, giving that "overloaded elsewhere" line, not quite true, since timezones cause my inbox is by very calm at times, no, the problem is that they request it, only to notice havoc whenever I do because it's "in third person with an added picture" again...", an example of which recently being a writer's site where, having moved the his "last post" thread to its own section, which admittedly wasn't quite called "the dog's kennel", had told him to stay put within it, with the usual negative comments, but, contrary to expectations perhaps, the goblin obliged, and then bathed in an unrivaled hit count, saying "...look, someone who doesn't write in their posts can be published or not, yet those readers are still judging their posts, and them too, by the content alone, so the joke goes "oh yes, I'm published, because I hit the post button"...", though eventually the goblin had left, because he only remained of those forums that he loved, that didn't try to conform their members

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 03:06:44 am by fleamailman » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2010, 12:50:50 pm »

repost from elsewhere

Quote from: xxxx
no,Gremlins have a lot of children..goblins just eat them.

"...nah, I don't eat children, they don't have enough meat on them, I prefer American housewives myself..." replied the goblin, adding "...in fact, they often come ready larded, usually with a grocery cart too, but I am not really fussy where food is concerned, now if you have never seen an american housewife before..., ..." the goblin, in his kindness, then attached a picture of one for reference then

LMAO!!!! I think I seen this one at our American store called *WalMart*

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2010, 01:01:38 pm »

the goblin apologized, somehow feeling that kathy was correct again, agreeing that perhaps the other picture of an american housewife was incomplete needing a certain "je ne sais pas" here, saying "...for behind every great man is an ever greater women..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2010, 01:05:22 pm »

repost from elsewhere, anti G8 riots

the goblin was thinking that most people were more interested in the dual between Iran and America, "...ah but the circus had come to town..." mentioned the goblin who had walked down the shop fronts of Geneva where these riots had taken place, and where only the shops and banks catering for the rich had bullet holes to show for it, and yet, in the hight of all this, the goblin remembered the manager of Starbucks calmly pulling out the remaining bits of glass from the window frame, while behind him the costumers continued queuing up for their coffees, and now, two days later, little remains to tell anyone that any of this had happened, for gone were the contenders now, neither those armor clad policemen with their CS gas and rubber bullets, nor those masked rioters with paint guns, stone throwing types, so Geneva had just returned to what it was before again "...duals happen and then the circus moves on but that's just geneva for you..." mentioned the goblin in passing too

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2010, 07:14:30 am »

repost from elsewhere, welcoming an australian properly

"˙˙˙uǝɥʇ sɹnoʎ sɐ ʇsod sıɥʇ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ˙˙˙" ƃuıʎɐs 'ooʇ "ǝɯoɔlǝʍ" ƃuıʇsod ɹǝɥ pǝʇɐıɔǝɹddɐ ʎlǝɹos uılqoƃ ǝɥʇ 'ʇɔɐɟ uı 'pǝʇıɐʍɐ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ pǝʞuɐɹɔ puɐɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʞɔɐɥs uʍopunɹ ǝɥʇ oʇ 'ssǝl ou sooɹɐƃuɐʞ snoıɔoɹǝɟ puɐ plıʍ ʎq pǝsɐɥɔ ɟlǝsʇı ʞɔɐqʇno ǝɥʇ pǝssoɹɔ ƃuıʌɐɥ ɹǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɹǝɥ ɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐılɐɹʇsnɐ "lɐıɔǝds" ɹno oʇ noʎ ʞuɐɥʇ ʎɐs oʇ ʇsnɾ plnoʍ uılqoƃ ǝɥʇ

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2010, 02:44:59 pm »

repost from elsewhere, the "how did you find this forum" thread

the goblin here, had to confess that he had landed here from elsewhere, saying "...well, I can't for the life of me understand it then, I mean I set the coordinates for "intellectually awe inspiring writer's forum for old farts please" and just landed here instead, oh well mishaps do happen I suppose..."

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2010, 09:18:45 pm »

repost from elsewhere, welcoming an australian properly

"˙˙˙uǝɥʇ sɹnoʎ sɐ ʇsod sıɥʇ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ˙˙˙" ƃuıʎɐs 'ooʇ "ǝɯoɔlǝʍ" ƃuıʇsod ɹǝɥ pǝʇɐıɔǝɹddɐ ʎlǝɹos uılqoƃ ǝɥʇ 'ʇɔɐɟ uı 'pǝʇıɐʍɐ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ pǝʞuɐɹɔ puɐɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʞɔɐɥs uʍopunɹ ǝɥʇ oʇ 'ssǝl ou sooɹɐƃuɐʞ snoıɔoɹǝɟ puɐ plıʍ ʎq pǝsɐɥɔ ɟlǝsʇı ʞɔɐqʇno ǝɥʇ pǝssoɹɔ ƃuıʌɐɥ ɹǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɹǝɥ ɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐılɐɹʇsnɐ "lɐıɔǝds" ɹno oʇ noʎ ʞuɐɥʇ ʎɐs oʇ ʇsnɾ plnoʍ uılqoƃ ǝɥʇ
I love this!!!
How ya doing? Sorry I haven't been around. Trying to get others to come back here and away from the upcoming closure of our other site. (Ning) Come July they will start charging $$ to use it. So everyone must come here to chat!

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2010, 03:11:16 am »

the goblin thanked the lupusqueen for her post and just gave his same old assurance again, that simply his undeniable selfishness would keep him posting back to her forum as always, saying "...no, I just want to be a winner, with other winners here, those who face their day and post on in spite of it, me, you, whoever then, for someone who posts on in spite of their dailylife is a winner in my view, they win against me perhaps but mostly they win against themselves, so do you remember what I wrote before, didn't I write "life's angels are not there to be nice, they're there to help one shine in their reflection", so please reflect brightly then, show me how I am right to have faith in you...", oh, and the goblin was always faithful, for had he ever stopped posting here, would he ever now

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:38:57 am by fleamailman » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2010, 09:56:08 pm »

the goblin thanked the lupusqueen for her post and just gave his same old assurance again, that simply his undeniable selfishness would keep him posting back to her forum as always, saying "...no, I just want to be a winner, with other winners here, those who face their day and post on in spite of it, me, you, whoever then, for someone who posts on in spite of their dailylife is a winner in my view, they win against me perhaps but mostly they win against themselves, so do you remember what I wrote before, didn't I write "life's angels are not there to be nice, they're there to help one shine in their reflection", so please reflect brightly then, show me how I am right to have faith in you...", oh, and the goblin was always faithful, for had he ever stopped posting here, would he ever now

Lupus Queen is late! So overwhelmed with other things that needed attention. NOT that YOU don't need attention.. lol OK ..
TAG! Your it!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2010, 10:12:30 pm »

("...that's the spirit..." replied the goblin, adding "...this is where I prove them wrong, so very wrong in fact, for here all shall see that I not a bad soul...")

repost from elsewhere, yet another writer's site banning the goblin

so the goblin then clicks onto the link, where once more, up crops that rather familiar page now reading "you have been banned" then "reason: you have a google history goblin", to which the goblin simply remarked "...well that's true enough, trouble is I have so much google history by now, that I not quite sure which google history they're even on about, besides, shouldn't they be judging my posts for themselves then...", but that was the goblin for you, forumland was so fickle, where one was liked one moment, hated the next, what of it, adding "...they haven't stopped my posting, and perhaps if one is not worth being banned from somewhere on this internet, then it's rather a sorry reflection on ones posting, unless ones goal is trying to become the internet's "one and only truly invisible poster"...", so the goblin never tried to get himself banned but never minded when he was, thinking the line was "ban me, read me elsewhere then", like now perhaps

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:54:58 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:39 am »

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site again

"...so how do you feel the thread is progressing then, it's at 250/1806, which admittedly is only seven hits per post but still it's early days..." mentioned the goblin adding "...but you were right in your assessment of me in that first post, my untrustworthy nature that is, but the simple truth is that writers hate livewriters for obliging them write posts on par with their books and reputations...", so perhaps for this reason alone goblins were not to be trusted after all as you say, for the emperor wears no clothes here, and what's more he doesn't seem to do noteworthy posts either, well then, isn't that the kind of retort that most writers fear form the lips of that little child now, whereas this livewriter does not worry about that comment because he is on stage here

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 12:56:45 am »

repost from elsewhere, someone supporting the goblin against someone else, odd because the goblin was anonymous but appreciated it anyway

the goblin thanked the poster for his supportive comment here, adding "...no, she's OK, I imagine she's just playing devil's advocate with me each time..." ventured the goblin in a conciliatory tone here

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 01:01:04 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2010, 12:58:19 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you thinking" thread

the goblin was thinking that, since nothing could be proved here, that within reason, one could be anything ones likes on this internet, saying "...true, that is unless one actually allows mudusa to stare directly at one by divulging those personal details to her, for if one ever does that, she simply turns one to stone...", the goblin's reason for being anonymous then, ah but she was growing more tenacious of late

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2010, 11:59:30 pm »

repost from elsewhere, how to make friends on writer's forums, lesson one

"...um, honestly you lot are very brave to have posted even, but let me get this right then, whereas  I would like to get the most viewed, the most read thread on this forum, one where everyone can mix in, contributing things perhaps, commenting, chatting and all that, you lot would like to stick me behind some passworded section, in some "oldhat blog-like" way, where no one is going to see my stuff I take it..." the goblin paused, thought for a second, then continued "...does that mean, that after I have finished in that passworded section then, that I would then have to exhibit my finished work on another forum because this forum hasn't got any chat/exhibit thread...", in fact, the goblin was just thinking that there was, or soon would be, more readers on these forums than for the published world, where for every one person who clicked on some secluded blog, hundreds just turned up and clicked on these threads, sighing "...ah but, just I want to be where the readers are, not tucked away doing cap in hand pretense writing for some declining publishing world, no, just honest writing then, here, now, and in every post too..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:02 pm »

repost from elsewhere, goblin explain the "last post" game on a writers site

the goblin thanked xxxxx, as the new hopeful here, commending her bravery in fact, saying "...oh, I'm easy to beat, it's just that I never stay beat for long, btw the game is easy too, you first delve into your written creations finding some amazingly deep and awesome extract within those works you've written, something perhaps that you feel really vindicates your existence to humanity now, whereupon you then post something else instead, perhaps something more in tune with the other members here, um, all against goblin perhaps, but these humans never learn the error of their ways, do they now..."

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2010, 05:33:41 am »

DONKEY!!!

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2010, 05:34:19 am »

repost from elsewhere, goblin explain the "last post" game on a writers site

the goblin thanked xxxxx, as the new hopeful here, commending her bravery in fact, saying "...oh, I'm easy to beat, it's just that I never stay beat for long, btw the game is easy too, you first delve into your written creations finding some amazingly deep and awesome extract within those works you've written, something perhaps that you feel really vindicates your existence to humanity now, whereupon you then post something else instead, perhaps something more in tune with the other members here, um, all against goblin perhaps, but these humans never learn the error of their ways, do they now..."

But I want to feed you.. over & over & over again!

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2010, 06:47:08 am »

("...then this will be a mega thread I promise, meant only for winners, and as something to witness winning here..." replied the goblin, adding "...my pen is yours oh great queen...")

repost from elsewhere, a livewriter's meet up

"Tell me, dearest goblin, what are you truly under your mask of lively-hood?"

"...ah, now that's why I like this realm of livewriting..." replied the goblin seeing xxxxx's post again, adding "...where one reads to feed, and is uplifted by it...", in fact the goblin could surf hundreds of forums now, but those who actually wrote in their posts were so few in number that they seemed gems to come across, adding "...so perhaps in answer then, I am reflected by my posts here, where new-posts are the lifeblood of a forum perhaps, but if that is so, then I borrow the words of horace Quae caret ora cruore nostro?, meaning  for what coast does not know of our blood then, for yet together we will conquer this forumland and our blood will flow across its threads..."

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 01:04:07 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2010, 11:31:38 am »

"...how the gods punish us with what we want..." lamented the goblin who, having closed the lid, had simply placed the laptop on the bathroom toilet, attaching the plug into the shaving socket to be safe, setting the ripped flv stream to play "the clash of the titans", whereupon, undressing, he slowly enters into the hot awaiting bath, thinking heaven held no secrets now as both the film and pleasurable hot water worked to sensuous effect on the then happy goblin, till he then  explained "...well I was happy at that point, only I had forgotten one minor detail here, that is, that water, for all intents and purposes, if actually wet...", an hour later a waterlogged goblin is sitting on the cold bathroom floor waiting for the film to end, where not doubt the gods were just looking down laughing their heads off

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2010, 04:47:21 am »

"...ah but that's the fun of forumland with more sites than stars in the night's sky..." mentioned the goblin now, continuing "...simply one posts for oneself always, hoping that one is on the same wavelength as others, but everyone has a limit beyond which they won't compromise, where mine is this, and where life is too short to fake it anyway...", in fact, the goblin never tagged threads, each post had to merit its writing to him, each picture had to dress well its text, and that the forum/venue had to inspire one to create posts here, then the goblin laughed at himself saying "...oh how I fail when I even try, perhaps I fail anyway but I'll never stop posting, nor posting for myself either..."

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 04:51:21 am by fleamailman » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2010, 01:28:51 pm »

Never stop posting my love ! Never!
We , or rather I need you!  hrt

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2010, 12:09:25 pm »

Never stop posting my love ! Never! We , or rather I need you!

"...come give my courage again lupusqueen..." replied the goblin returning from yet another brawl on a writer's forum, saying "...oh it's my troll-like tendencies I suppose, but back I go each time too, honestly they're like so many stickers reading "my other car is a ferrari", just imagine being PMed with "please do post like everyone else", followed by repeated accusations of spamming, roleplaying, attention seeking, etc., where that final "banning" usually awaits, besides, and how many times now, no thanks not me, let them write like everyone else then...”, the goblin almost laughed at it, though he laughed at himself too for caring that is, continuing "...anyway, I'll take you up on your offer of lodgings on this prestigious lupus forum, OK so maybe neither of us can really win this forever, but that was life anyway, but as long as you refuse to give in to your circumstance, then what right have I to cave into their dumb expectations of me, so perhaps this forumland is just ours for our being here...”

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 12:32:25 pm by fleamailman » Logged

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2010, 09:01:12 pm »

Never stop posting my love ! Never! We , or rather I need you!

"...come give my courage again lupusqueen..." replied the goblin returning from yet another brawl on a writer's forum, saying "...oh it's my troll-like tendencies I suppose, but back I go each time too, honestly they're like so many stickers reading "my other car is a ferrari", just imagine being PMed with "please do post like everyone else", followed by repeated accusations of spamming, roleplaying, attention seeking, etc., where that final "banning" usually awaits, besides, and how many times now, no thanks not me, let them write like everyone else then...”, the goblin almost laughed at it, though he laughed at himself too for caring that is, continuing "...anyway, I'll take you up on your offer of lodgings on this prestigious lupus forum, OK so maybe neither of us can really win this forever, but that was life anyway, but as long as you refuse to give in to your circumstance, then what right have I to cave into their dumb expectations of me, so perhaps this forumland is just ours for our being here...”

Don't stop now Fleaman! I need you! Come July when Ning starts charging me for their web services, all my Lupus Bots will transfer over here.

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2010, 03:26:31 am »

("...well if that matters to you, then I look forward to it..." replied the goblin knowing that, as long as him was welcome, that was all that matter to him)

repost from elsewhere

one point that still stuck in the goblin's mind, "the soldiers should not be made scapegoats upon their return", where and when it just seemed obvious that america can't afford all this ongoing expense here, and where, under obama things have not been wound down, no, commitment to the two theaters if anything has been increased dramatically now, where those motivations for doing so seemed unconvincing, explaining "...first off, iran's religion is radical shia, where surrounding it is the more relaxed sunni, save for the middle part of iraq, distrust between them both is deep and goes back for centuries now, simply iran's spare of influence is weak at best then..." continuning "...moreover, america is to all effects a besieger where the sheer cost of the besiegement is unsustainable, especially where iran, knowing this, just has to wait it out, moreover again, the money used to fight terrorism abroad drains the kitty form sorely needed money to fight terrorism at home where no doubt the social/economic/political situation of today's america is fast becoming a breeding ground not only to some islamic style terrorism but for umpteen other types too..." but then the goblin really thought about the main reason here, saying "...and lastly, where ken was right in my view, these returning young soldiers from this warzone will cause, and suffer too, those same problems within the greater community at large that the returning vietnam veterans did, not least because the american people, who having been sold yet another "impossible pipe dream" once more, are likely to hold the military accountable, where the demobbed soldier in this case is an easy albeit unfair target, because these soldiers, like their vietnam counterparts followed government orders, so surely nobody wants them to go through the same thing then, as in "taking the rap for those short sighted war policies of the by now forgotten hawks in that whitehouse"..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2010, 03:27:36 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...well imagine, if you were to add a picture to each post you did, what type of illustrator's eye you would get after about a year of doing so..." ventured the goblin, adding "...three goals here, "a writer's way with words", "an illustrator's eye", and an "internetself" but, of those, where the internetself seems the most important one, I mean to actually create something that is beyond dailylife's grip, something both ageless, faceless, responsive, and mercurial then..." explained the goblin, who coincidentally lived next door to an old age home as if it were to underline the whole point to him once more, the point being that if one doesn't learn to fly like peter pan here, one is just wendy then

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2010, 11:37:37 pm »

A poor workman blames his tools; a poor writer blames his readers.

"...except on those troll's sites, where bad workmen get passed over for really bad ones, those who then steal the show playing "swot the bot" with a vengeance..." replied the goblin, knowing that no one forum could ever cater for all the goblin's posting needs, just like no writing style could really work for every forum either, concluding "...the trick is to wear the specs of the site, here for example I am nice to everyone, there I am the other me, like "good santa" and his brother "bad santa" perhaps..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2010, 11:39:29 pm »

repost from elsewhere, the "how did you find this forum" thread

the goblin just felt it best to honest here, explaining "...well you know about warping timespace to transfer oneself between one point in the universe to another at great speed through a wromhole, actually it was nothing like that...", and then goblin paused knowing that next bit wouldn't really sound convincing, but he explained it anyway, continuing "...so I got my coordinates wrong perhaps, and was intending to go a writer's forum somewhere, and yet as a livewriter the idea of roleplaying interested me enough to make a "forum search" about it, whereupon seeing one that mentioned uncensored roleplaying seemed too good to be true, so here I am now...", though somehow the goblin still felt that everyone just would just think that the goblin had came through the stargate again

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2010, 08:55:05 am »

Good Memorial Morning! Sorry I have not been around, I've been busy with babysitting Grand Kids & I had a friend coe visit me over the weekend.
How are you doing Goblin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™