Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 04:42:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 657224 times)
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2011, 11:05:31 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...can anyone tell me why history, placed under the same circumstances again, shouldn't just repeat itself once more..." asked the goblin, continuing "...so your paper-money at this point, is losing value at an unprecedented pace, where a silent rush into gold is happening around you, albeit that it is underplayed or unreported in the media, summed up in those three words "rothschild owns reuters" again, even if the rest of the medias wasn't actually owned by the same small fraction of the super-rich already, simply they dictate your news don't they, ah but do they also dictate your thoughts here I wonder, hope not, but anyway the new "surrender of bullion act" will hit hard and unexpectedly, and why do I know this, well because of the uncanny silence around something before it hits...", in fact, the goblin was just joining the dots here, in that, a sub section in the first world war's "trading with the enemy" act, passed back in 1917, gave the president the right to regulate any bullion or currency transactions by americans as he saw fit, backed up by 10,000 dollar fine and ten years prison for anyone not pulling his lines then, so truman, even without war conditions, just enacted these powers on his first day of office in 1933 proposing to the house of representatives the ra 1491 bill which was duly passed into the "emergency banking act" better known as the "surrender of bullion" act, so the goblin just concluded from that, saying "...the media is rarely where the news is, they simply play "catch up" and "funny coincidence isn't it " with you each time, while leading one up some garden path of their own distractions..."

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2011, 04:22:38 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...so you see it for what it is now, first everyone hoards gold in an economic crisis, then the bubble busts, the fed then tightens the money supply to make sure that gold's value is very low, and everyone floods out of gold, the gold is bought back cheaply, and finally the government does the "bank enabling" act to make sure that any remaining gold is returned to whence it came so to speak, and the sting is almost complete..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...ah, but all this needs war to cover those tracks afterwards, so the war with iran seems probable, though any war will do in fact..."

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2011, 04:26:15 am »

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin edits and reposts

Anyway there are only a few livewriters about, but we always encourage a person to pursue their style and become better writers, to improve their style and correct their mistakes post to post. It's a chance to improve ones own self as a writer. Hope that helps.

"...very nicely put..." noted the goblin, adding "...it's beautiful to observe the effort involved in relating the love of your land, your family, your thoughts and views of nature and dailylife, all woven into the fabric of short illustrated precise posts on a thread that is clearly you to yourself now..." the goblin paused, then felt hard for the words he needed, continuing "...so if you feel married to the land, perhaps that I too feel connected towards forumland here, and "a post isn't a post until it's a repost" probably sums up this livewriting...", simply any site that bans one for reposting frees one, it becomes a badge merited on the simple understanding, that between their folly of "doing posts in some hap hazard one off way" on the one hand, and the sincerity of "finalizing ones post to oneself" on the the other, one has made ones choice here, or more precisely that choice has been made for you

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2011, 09:57:45 am »

I'm wondering about multi personality disorders.
It wouldn't be much use having multiple personalities if they were all the same, would it?

"...ah no, xxxxx is very much xxxxx, where admittedly there is a similarity in the writing style, but his posts are very different as you will soon see..." observed the goblin again not sure if he should be divulging concepts so soon after joining now, but adding "...basically there's an undercurrent within the published writing world that one has to write in this or that set way, in proper english perhaps, that then turns most writers on the internet into perfect clones of one another reflected in their need of a username, avatar, and signature to all tell them apart, but livewriters on the other hand need none of those props as they perfect their persona into something unique of themselves, which gives them the second advantage of anonymity here...", and with that the text was complete but the goblin still needed a picture here, no not so much for the reader now, more because, if he added a picture to the text each time, then an illustrator's eye would grow from it, concluding "...think of me as your friend then, not as an atheist towards the establishment then, more as a simple heretic towards it..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2011, 09:59:23 am »

repost from elsewhere

Over six million members of facebook like your page. That must take a great deal of time to invite so many members to the page ... or, being a computer nerd, do you send out electronic invitations that take up none of your time?

"...no, honestly I haven't done even one post to facebook, it's death to me and I hate it with a passion, only my children put me up to it, so I opened an account but that is all it will ever remain there..." replied the goblin knowing that it didn't matter anyway, continuing "...no, I want to live this persona, while medusa wants set her authors in published stone perhaps, but why sell oneself to her for those trappings and trinkets when one can conquer forumland instead..."

Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2011, 02:24:27 pm »

Hey Goblin.. how are you doing???

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #186 on: February 21, 2011, 03:15:13 pm »

("...not bad..." replied the goblin, adding "...stressed I suppose, mostly unable to keep up with the posting pace elsewhere but here I like editing my posts as usual, btw I do quite a lot of publicity across forumland for you, for me too perhaps, anyway the important thing is to post on...")

repost from elsewhere

But isn't life like a big masquerade party? Or is it more like the Matrix?

"...perhaps it's a bit of both then, part matrix par masquerade here..." smiled the goblin, explaining "...ah, but no independence ever, for one still depends on dailylife doesn't one, but between that secrecy within one and ones deception without, one can perfect a mask between them both, where simply if one neither knows what's going on around one, nor is able to hide it if one does know, then any mask is pointless, as one just becomes an ignorant sheep on the one hand, or an open book on the other, for the whole point of the mask is to mask something by it..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2011, 03:17:11 pm »

repost from elsewhere

What is the purpose of the numbers you sometimes place underneath the pictures you post?
I've seen 34, 98, 72, 60, 28 I think.

"...depends on the livewriter I suppose, mine is an index indicating the original thread page number, where that thread goes up 133 pages, and where too, I have other threads, not that I've ever counted the total number of posts stored now..." mentioned the goblin, knowing that most posters only posted something once, caring nothing for what they posted even yesterday or whenever then, simply they had never stopped to think that here was some reflection of self, for doesn't the maxim go "show me your friends and I'll show you who you are", adding "...ah now, but on forumland it's show me your posts and I'll show you who you are, simply, in a few years time most people will still be tagging threads with whatever one off replies they can come up with, which is their choice I suppose, and I can go along with it too, ah but not for myself, oh no I want something more tangible for my time on forumland here, so a livewriter reposts the post until he gets it right, where everything passes through the focus of the pen, and where perhaps some picture of self is reflected back by it..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2011, 12:22:46 am »

repost from elsewhere, someone battling his cigarette problem

"...some things are worse than those cigarettes then, for example what are the two biggest killers of the elderly today, well aren't they social withdrawal and television..." mentioned the goblin, explaining "...not keeping oneself mentally active, the mind will sink into senility in the end, moreover, having given up cigarettes is ample proof that you have both seen and adjusted one obvious habit here, so the question remains whether you have seen your others now, and whether you wish to draw up a "list of habits" to fine tune the course of your life over the long run, or whether you just wish to do nothing and have them to catch up with you at a later date, if you get a later date that is...", but that was the goblin for you, somehow he knew that most humans didn't do anything until forced to, simply their old age was someone else to them

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2011, 12:27:40 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...welcome then..." went the goblin now, adding "...simply I know that I will read whatever you post towards your book without comment here, while knowing too, that I probably won't read your book when it becomes published, no not through any malice on my part, more simply because the pace of my life does not give me the time to read through hundreds of pages each day, so instead I just read posts on forumland, for this I sincerely believe is where future of reading is going, something in tandem complimentary to bookwriting then, simply that those who do great posts will build up a responsive readership now...", in fact, that goblin remembered when he was misunderstood and laughed at for saying "look to your persona", saying it again now "...on forumland one is what one posts..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2011, 12:19:28 am »

repost from elsewhere

Rome wasn't built in a day...

"...rome fell in a year, and from within too, simply the western empire didn't really matter and it was not missed much either..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...and america too, worries me much now, as if a hand appeared out of thin air and was now writing the words mene, mene, tekel u-pharsin upon the wall's surface once more..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2011, 12:24:42 am »

repost from elsewhere, another "last post" thread

does this thread have an expiration date?

"...well yes I suppose, because in all probability at some point one dies..." replied the goblin, adding "...though till then it's optional whereas afterwards it's doubtful, though sadly, most forums too, fold before their random threads do, I mean none of those bbs forums are around now, but people still play "last post" in some defiance to dailylife perhaps, or just greed then..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2011, 04:42:44 am »

repost from elsewhere

Would the goblin like his own Forumland here ? This means that the goblin will create new threads depending on the subject and let the other members the choice to comment or not and go slower with the attachements.

"...ah no, forumland is an abstract term meaning the sum total of all the forums across the internet, whereas I am happy here liking this simplicity of posting to those "last post" threads whose mods and admins allow it..." replied the goblin now, adding "...for example, I trust you, so you, or anyone for that matter, can post here if and when you wish to, you can delete anything of mine that you don't like, call me when I sleep, and lock the thread when you've had enough booting me, nothing complicated then...", no, the goblin wrote that other post before for someone who wanted to become a writer proper, whereas livewriting is more like graffiti where none of those publishing props are actually needed, one just posts and is known by ones posts alone

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2011, 05:01:56 am »

repost from elsewhere, a chance encounter with a visiting admin who should have let bygones be such now

“...well now, didn't you banned me there without debate at the time, rather inept to ask me on this forum here to entertain some nagging curiosity or whatever, you might have about that ban or concerning me now...." replied the goblin, adding "...no, these subplots and sideshows of what might have been are all something for the more engrossed type, whereas for me, this forumland is not any single forum but the sum of those forums that accept me, where my being anonymous means my posts are on their own by the time I hit the post button, simply, a livewriter is an act perhaps where each forum becomes a venue then, and besides..., ..." at which point the goblin actually laughed at the absurdity of it all, continuing "...you see, your sentence is passed is it not, banned for spamming where these are still spam now, so return from whence you came, you've lost out to forumland it seems..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2011, 04:54:25 am »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin, for his part, was placing old laptops in in his bistros now or helping other to place them then, telling each owner that anyone can use it whenever they wish, which was true, as it meant that the goblin himself didn't have to carry around an old large laptop as it would just be there free in the bistro when needed, yes far better than a notebook with a small screen, and the owners for their part were so pleased with him, after all "it's linux with no malware of course", ah, but what the goblin had somehow forgot to mention was that, once he did this, his anonymity would be more perfect than ever, for who could then prove that any of these posts were actually his now, where the laptop was open to all to use that is, saying "...not that I am actually subversive by nature, but neither 1917, nor in1933, did anyone actually stopped to think that some dictator had come into power, no, only after that came into being, did they then realize that all they had written might have consequences...", for the church would burn the heretic as the heretic would the church was always just around the corner

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2011, 04:56:17 am »

repost from elsewhere, the topic of blog plagiary again

“...all rather obvious...” started the goblin, saying “...I mean, isn't this only expectable where a plagiarist's easiest target is some unshared blog in some standard writing style without pictures...”, in fact, the goblin needed to go over this again as if reminding himself, saying “...so anyone can edit me, or delete me, or ban me outright even, yet many other forums would only have the exact copies of these posts for cross reference then..." continuing "...and suppose too, that someone actually wanted to claim my posts as theirs by copying me now, let them just try, meaning rewriting, finding pictures, and praying that someone across any one of those other forums won't raise the alarm on seeing these well seen posts then...”, simply the goblin was only suggesting here that if one avoids that “time and again run of the mill standard blog writing style” perhaps for some more watermarked individuality here, one might actually become a creature other than that a sitting duck for plagiarists then

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2011, 07:49:19 am »

repost from elsewhere, looks like it's not all bans then

How many forums do you currently visit? And please now that you'll always be welcome here, you may leave, but you can always come back

"...haven't counted, probably more than fifty then, remember it is in my interest to be across forums now, in that a typical livewriter feeds off replies as much as he create stuff out of the blue..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so I will be here too, though only on this thread then, and if you want to know my motive now, it's air/edit/backup on the one hand, and feeding on the other, simply if more people wrote in posts, I'd have more to read on forumland..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2011, 07:53:59 am »

repost from elsewhere

Is it mandatory that your friends agree with you? Sometimes by being exposed to a different viewpoint, one can see another side to an issue.

the goblin only wanted people to agree with him when he was wrong, such was his weakness, otherwise he was wanting them to try and prove him wrong feeling his argument was sound enough, saying "...btw, I bought a sony ebook reader yesterday on the cheap, tactile, with mp3 player too, and 20hours battery life...", not that that the goblin had any time to read books, but for jotting down ideas in an instant it was just perfect, so as a notebook then, saying "...um, could you please agree with me that I did the right thing then..."

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hkuKy0mioY[/spoiler]

125 197 9533
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:55:17 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2011, 05:08:49 am »

repost from elsewhere

"seem geared to the fastest growing section in literature, which is, well you're reading it now in fact...
Am I really reading it now? Good lord, I hope not.

"...unfortunately yes..." went the goblin, adding "...I mean, think about it, by the time you've got somebody to read even one line of some publication of yours,  or some secluded blog entry somewhere, just how many hundreds more will have simply turned up on these forums here, and how many thousands more will have joined facebook now...", though in fact the goblin was in no way against books or blogs, in that he knew that they still had their place to amuse an ever dwindling minority, only that the goblin was a realist here, saying "...look, between those gallery showrooms that air the art world's latest artist, and someone like banski who just goes to the general public with his graffiti on walls, isn't it rather obvious which one of those two is actually more known by now...", hence the goblin's own interest in forumland as a place to build up his readership then, just that he had difficulty in pointing it out to others what was in their faces for their reverence of those elsewheres each time

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #199 on: April 18, 2011, 05:39:07 am »

repost from elsewhere, goblin still loving his ebook reader

hmmm...was it cheaper than a set of recycled pencil and paperpad ? but wait... what do you look like when using it in public ... it's uber-cool factor ?

the goblin thanked the poster for her comment suggesting pen and paper in place of using a textile ebook reader for notes here, but he felt he had to decline explaining why it was just so important for one to keep up appearances here carrying ones textile ebook reader on one at all times, explaining “...you see, apart from the mere fact that one might suddenly want to take notes, or listen to ripped mp3s, there is the dictionary, and those 350 odd books too...” continuing “...where too, imagine if one fell down a hole in the road, one could read at leisure until rescued then, and what if some sudden craving for literature and intellectual aspirations arose within one, you'd have shakespeare plays, lord byron's poems, next to the goblin's very own posts too, gone would be that urge to shoot people in walmats, for now one could take the moral highground here, like giving money to WWF for animals that you never see, one could save writers from extinction, by uploading books that one hasn't time to actually read, enough to bring a smile to anyones face I imagine..."

126 199 9714
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 04:40:04 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2011, 04:50:04 am »

"...quite so, but I know it's you now, that telltale wording again, recognize it anywhere, thought you could fool me too, but you have met your match in me..." went the goblin, realizing that kathy could be none other than that notorious russian spy "queenlupusbot" herself, where admittedly the disguise of bland american housewife was almost perfect except for one minor detail, saying "...oh yes, the game is up my queen, but let me guess, you're wondering how I could tell that it was you all along, when you had all these other posters so cleverly fooled, and for so long too...", in fact, the goblin wondered if it was really wise to reveal such a secret to her even, but at least it would show his unrivaled powers of deduction, proving that she could never deceive him, he smiled slowly, and then explained "...simple, sane people give up after one line of my posts whereas you have read this far, so who else could it be but you now..."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:14:24 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2011, 03:06:44 am »

repost from elsewhere, the subject of livewriting and where to livewrite

One interesting point raised was the issue of where one chooses to land their livewriting threads...

the goblin laughed, saying "...simply, since one doesn't know which forum will be receptive, nor who is on it, I dare confess that I try my luck anywhere, not really caring what the forum is about MYAHAHAHA, something like goblin v grannies, mummies, goths, punks, trolls, country folk, religious nutters, atheists, australians, writers, youths, gamers, the list goes on and on here, and amazingly where one would think things would work out, all goes drastically wrong being booted, and conversely on places where one has no expectations at all, one is accepted almost straight off...", but the goblin loved this test of just landing somewhere, and the elation of reaching that winthroughpoint there, saying "...in the end the forum is never its namesake, meaning not what the forum states itself as about, no it's far more which creatures are actually on it that actually makes up the forum here..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2011, 03:15:48 am »

("...yey, this post made a fruitcake, 10,000 hits to it..." mentioned the goblin, suspecting that the were just google spiders perhaps)

repost from elsewhere

Your challenge today is to not be trolled into logging in any place you already decided was highly dysfunctional

the goblin noted that it was his dailylife, and not this forumland, that was actually disfunctional at times, explaining "...forumland is multifunctional, that is, ranging from any extreme one chooses on to it's opposite extreme then, whereas dailylife is narrowed down to whether one fits in with society's function or not, simply one can't be disfunctional on forumland because it is subjective to the self here, whereas in dailylife we are all disfunctional because none of us are ideal citizens in a society which tries to mold everyone into those that it wants, while institutionalizing that it doesn't..."

« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 03:41:58 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #203 on: April 24, 2011, 03:38:16 am »

repost from elsewhere,

"...I never go back in person..." said the goblin now, enjoying the depth of of xxxxx's posts here, adding "...maybe when I am very old then, I'll want to see my roots again, but each time I return somewhere, the visit changes what I had of it, so perhaps my ghost are false memories even, but how often I'm just retracing my places in the past, for no reason then, like I'll walk around the garden, enter into the house, go upstairs, etc., visualizing consciously deciding my actions much like video game then, where the hardest part in these memories are the people, how they looked, the tone of their voices, down to the clothes and even the softness of the lose old skin, no the amazing thing is not what I remember still, more it's what I had actually forgotten by now until I made a conscious effort to retrace my steps in the past objectively like this..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2011, 03:50:04 am »

repost from elsewhere

would anyone want to read this type of story today? Comments please

"...I am sure that many people would like to read your book..." started the goblin in earnest then, adding a few provisos though, saying "...but you have to ask yourself two questions here, one, "that what with the advent of the internet and moreover forumland here, do those readers still have the time to read books like they once did", and two "if everyone hated your books would you still publish them as a vindication of oneself to oneself perhaps, where conversely if they all loved your books, while you had grown to hate them, would you still churn out yet more of the same because it paid the bills...", and with that the goblin smiled, knowing that there were absolutely thousands of books out there, and millions of blogs too, and yet few could see the wood for the trees then, saying "...look, if you wait for your readers to come to your ebook eventually, you will have a long wait ahead, because at it's base and perhaps in spite of whatever they're telling you elsewhere, your ebook, your blog entry, down to ones humble post too, are part and parcel of ones persona as an author now, so perhaps if you do good posts, readers will go to your blog, and if you do good blog entries, they will go to your ebook then, simply readers recognize persona foremost is the point I making here, an author with no persona is a poltergeist perhaps..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #205 on: April 25, 2011, 12:09:06 am »

repost from elsewhere, the troll's site "last post" thread

I am gonna write a little handbook, coz the ones out there were apparently written by
people who have never played in troll land so they are missing quite a bit of important information

“...well said xxxxx...” started the goblin, as if reading from her manual of “advanced trolling” here, continuing “...either way, to advance on forumland one is going to need to learn the dark side too, if only to deal with those self interested hecklers now, for one is ever on stage here, and remember too, that most forums are unforgiving when one first lands on them, simply one is alone with only ones wits and ones posts to win them over then, for livewriters defeat is the norm then, but the truth is that one is only looking for interesting people within their forum, where the general acceptances or rejection means what then, nothing, and more so if one doesn't meet anyone interesting there in the first place, so the livewriter is not a troll in intention but can resort to the troll's box of tricks where cornered, simply the dark arts are very effective against heckers..."

128 205 10276
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:11:50 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2011, 04:01:05 am »

repost from elsewhere, the topic of "should soldiers follow orders"

"...love this thread..." went the goblin now, adding "...good points, a hard balance and a difficult choice, where, if one volunteers, then one must obey, but the question arises where one is conscripted, then authority breaks down in the end, with the men either openly mutineering or worse, they start killing the officers above them as in vietnam and in most previous wars where it is protracted...", somehow the goblin's mind just went back to the dutch war of Independence and how insane and animalistic it all became in the end, adding "...like the ring in the hobbit then, war just turns men into gollums, where the longer they're exposed the harder becomes their return to being docile placid civilians afterwards..."

128 206 10391
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:02:14 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2011, 10:04:47 am »

repost from elsewhere

Nicely put, Goblin. The institutionalization you refer to here = socialization. Same goal, different connotation.

"...not quite..." replied the goblin, adding "...I think I was meaning that society socializes where it can, and institutionalizes where it can't , thus people wind up in prisons for their wrong doing, or in mental homes for their disfunctionality, or in hospitals for their afflictions or finally in merlin's caves for their old age, well those type institutions then, meaning that one is either socialized, or institutionalized..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2011, 10:07:27 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...the advantage of livewriting is that the work is never finished, one simply rereads it and then changes the wording at will..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...standard publishing means accepting various conditions that may or may not be conducive to ones muse now...", and then the goblin tried to explain himself, saying "...you see, any tom dick or harry can publish a book these days, there's really nothing to it beyond creating a downloadable pdf file then, oh no, what is far harder is producing a 20,000 hitcount thread, because that readership is given to one by ones readers now, but then again, I would swap any of my 30,000 hitcount threads for someone who actually corresponds with me, simply that's how important feeding is to me, my food for thought here...."

128 208 10594

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:08:39 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2011, 03:12:31 am »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin quickly thanked  xxxxx, knowing that there was no reason to follow any of these livewriting traits here, saying "...if you are happy with your own posts, then that's all that matters now, for nothing else is asked of you, no enforced compliance that is...", in fact, the polishing of posts was probably the only thing that any of the livewriters ever seemed to have in common, saying "...so keep me company then, for this is not a blog, it's just a communal thread between members here, something that hopefully continues after me too, a chat thread between friends perhaps somewhere to share then, that's all..."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™