Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 09:22:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 657173 times)
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2012, 03:04:04 am »

repost from elsewhere

morning, and the goblin's wish to be ever on line is matched by the pulls of dailylife, saying "...everything bows to this internet now, less television viewing, less book reading, less social engagements, etc., all done on line now, this is the direction in which things are going and yet, if one looks across forumland, it's still very much "read here about stuff elsewhere", that is many posts are about books or television or social events in dailylife, but forumland is not as yet a respected entity in itself...", so perhaps it was with this understanding then, that forumland was perhaps misconceived, underrated, or ignored, that the goblin had decided to write directly in posts now, knowing that the potential readership across forumland rivaled that of a publication, where as it was, the goblin could do a post on some forum and receive a hundreds of hits to it, not that the readership in itself changed anything to the goblin who was ever anonymous, no, but even under his cloak of anonymity he still felt a sense of audience that encouraged him on by it, saying "...so I suppose my role on forumland is just to wake people up into seeing their posting as actually something worthy on their pens now, not here about elsewhere anymore..."

154 330 33956
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 03:05:18 am by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #331 on: May 02, 2012, 02:51:37 am »

repost from elsewhere

'I know.' She replies. 'I just wish I could be me elsewhere too, not just sat behind a computer screen.' She wipes the tears, and sticks the 1960s classics CD on.

"...a life of wendy or of peter pan then..." replied the goblin, adding "...dailylife or forumland perhaps, where no one is forcing you to be here now, but forumland is what you make of it, whereas dailylife is what it makes of you..."

154 331 34163
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:52:36 am by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #332 on: May 05, 2012, 12:03:07 pm »

repost from elsewhere

"Goblin!" shouted xxx as she recognised this wonderful writing technique. It was a sad day for her when she realised that the goblin had escaped the world of xxxxxx forum without a goodbye. She left him with thoughts of wellbeing and hoped he would continue his talented writing journey. "It is wonderful to see you. I hope you are well?" she asked. "Why did you leave us", she questioned, hoping he would understand that his writing is missed. "Take care my friend, I am sure we will meet again in the land of words."

"...yes xxxxx, I got told that my act was graffiti there, given an ultimatum to conform or else, and then removed without trace when I didn't, something that happens often enough with me on writing forums, so it's a good thing that I always backup my posts and PMs elsewhere beforehand, where anyway I simply challenge anyone to find a malicious post of mine, it's just not my style at all..." mentioned the goblin who often rubbed those narrow minded writertypes, together with their declining writing establishment, the wrong way by merely pointing out that the literary emperor wears no posts and has absolutely no hitcount to prove it, saying "...you see, we are all equal here, simply on forumland one just is one's posts, so should I really give some credence to something that one doesn't actually see directly within these posts, I mean must one always be writing on forumland for their declining elsewhere, can't I just livewrite here instead, after all, after facebook and twitter forumland is the third growing sector in reading now...", at which point the goblin just flung the whole memory of that silly misadventure to the back to his mind on a pile of other misadventures, concluding "...ah no, parthian shots and subplots are for the small minded, for I am both happy and welcome here, so my graffiti continues, simply it's lights camera and goblintime once more, forumland is just amazing isn't it..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #333 on: May 11, 2012, 07:23:57 am »

repost from elsewhere, the goblin mentioning about a forum whose admin had gunned for the goblin each chance he got

"...do you remember the film where the two bounty hunters shoot at each other's hats, when clint eastwood first shots the old man's hat off his head, so the old man goes to pick his hat only to have it shot further away the moment he reaches down for it, so the old man goes and tries to pick up his hat where repeatedly it just shot away again, till finally the hat lands out of range, whereupon the old man picks up his hat and is able to do multishots at clint eastwood's hat..." mentioned the goblin arriving at the point, saying "...well let's just say that which was begrudged me elsewhere is now what you see here, and if you like what you see, where no one is asking you to see them, then know too, that I have barely started editing something which must run into thousands of posts by now but imagine if I had actually lost hope and given up with those tedious comments, deletions and final ban then, or caved in and conformed to his requirements of me, simply I signed the pact with the muse's, my promise is to her alone, so now I pick up my hat, dust it off, and place it firmly back on my head today..."

154 333 34931
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:28:19 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #334 on: May 14, 2012, 03:21:29 pm »

repost from elsewhere

"...if I won the polls today, I would tell no one and change nothing at all, turning up at work as always..." ventured the goblin in his laziness now, where once he had lived a life where the weekend would try to compensate for his weekdays, and where buying things too, would somehow compensate for a feeling of inadequacy within, but they never did compensate for anything, saying "...no, and still don't think of writing as happiness as such, more like an understanding then, just that the me of today is so alive on the inside that it seems near dead on the outside, two worlds apart even..."

154 334 35182
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 03:22:33 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #335 on: May 17, 2012, 09:04:51 am »

repost from elsewhere

"That's us Goblin", she pointed, as if he were huddled with her on the step. "You're the blackbird singing out your soul from the top of that tree" she told him "and I'm the lark that answers you with a different tune".

"...nicely put xxxxx, and so true too..." replied the goblin, saying "...so, an association it is then, one without rules but recognizable all the same...", in fact, the goblin had been here before, it was like someone was teaching their child to wave at a passing train, where some people instinctively wave back from within that train if only because they too had been like that child once, so perhaps livewriting is just learning how to wave at this passing train of the internet today...""

154 335 35378
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:05:52 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #336 on: May 26, 2012, 02:36:22 am »

repost from elsewhere, goblin welcoming someone on a writer's forum

"...catch me if you can human..." went the goblin in a welcoming gesture, adding "...they mean well in their deception here, but the truth is that writertypes don't make very good superheros now, I mean yes you've read those marvel comics and not once do we ever read "and so, with the world once more in great peril, all eyes were fixed on our hero of the moment, yes wonderwriter himself, whose power to sit blankly at the computer typing out endless inner visions, plots and character interactions, no doubt meant that the world was probably doomed now, but would still get an excellent review later", anyway, if you're sure that this livewriting idea is for you then welcome aboard here, ah but do remember that you still have time to be normal instead..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #337 on: June 01, 2012, 05:03:38 am »

repost from introduction section here

"...yes, that's a funny thing that..." started the goblin, welcoming xxxxx here, explaining "...I mean one goes through most of one's life learning something till one reaches a point where one feels it's time to unlearn it, whereupon the way in which one actually rejects that standard way is the way that one will be remembered by it...", perhaps the goblin was thinking upon the "greats" now, and how each in their turn had branched out into their own way at some point, van gogh, beatles, d*ickens, where probably nobody is remembered for following the standard way here, and yet we all start from learning the standard way now, so the goblin just concluded "...and rightly so too, only that at some point one has to diverge from the standard way, so perhaps the real questions are when and how then..."

155 337 37518
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:06:29 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #338 on: June 04, 2012, 02:02:01 am »

repost from elsewhere

"Ah... perhaps..." the salient observer said whilst still remaining hidden behind the shadows that shielded him, "perhaps, though I'm not sure yet, perhaps... the Goblin's ultimate goal after all of this is... WORLD DOMINATION! Yes! Indeed! That can be the only logical explanation!! After all this posting the Goblin would've finally succeeded in brainwashing the weak minded denizens of the internet into believing that he was some sort of God amongst the mortals by posting relentlessly and showing to the world that he, and only he, who could according to some previous posts also be a she, is the one and only person's whose voice must be heard." The observer observed this and decided that he must be the one to warn the others. He set out on his arduous task immediately. The world must know the truth! It's not too late as of yet.

and with that the goblin welcomed the salient observer back to the land of insomnia, saying "...missed you actually, whereas if you had been the remotest bit normal I wouldn't have I imagine, nor noticed your absence either, but no, world domination sounds like too big a responsibility for me, so no, let's just settle for world recognition of my anonymity instead, I mean becoming some real known unknown sounds cool doesn't it..."

155 338 37800
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:06:12 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #339 on: June 07, 2012, 03:00:21 am »

repost from elsewhere, where often the goblin is actually addressing himself in replying to others

"...simply you owe it to your pen to continue writing now..." started the goblin, adding "...life's angels are not there to be nice, they're there to help you shine in their reflection, where what would be the point of your pen at all if your evident ability, and their fate too, were all simply met by your running away like this...", in fact, the goblin often felt that those who wrote for money were cheap writers, while those who wrote for fame were vain ones, but far worse then either of those two was a writer who flinched form his muse, adding "...your muse has picked you now, so can't you do justice to her then, are you really leaving writing like this...", "...quo vadis.." ever whispered the muse's voice in the back of the goblin's mind, adding "...nowhere to run to either goblin, so take up your pen again, this time is ours..."

155 339 38100
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:28:10 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #340 on: June 12, 2012, 07:20:07 am »

repost from elsewhere, showing the ropes to new livewriter

"...I'm basically happy too..." went the goblin momentarily forgetting about his sore throat for his well fed mind here, adding "...ok, at its simplest level you're going to need some picturehost album to resize the pictures for the post, photobucket or imageshack then, but there are many picture hosts on offer out there...", but the goblin felt rather like the damp windy view form the window now, simply nothing in the view spelled June to him, for the thick heavy cloud hanging a little above the city seemed unbudged by the constant wind upon it until one looked more closely and then noticed that each individual bit of cloud was rushing passed quite fast, only that the total effect was one of a constant cloud cover to a wet blustering wind, something unmoved it seemed, so the goblin was waiting on his sore throat too, saying "...ah yes, this view outside does reflect the inside today too, yet in spite of it all, and for a change of air perhaps, I will venture out in all this later, it makes me feel older than my years perhaps, yet geneva looks defiant under this cloud onslaught, so I guess this city and I will share our defiance towards it then, for to post is to win, and to stroll in this is another type of win here..."

155 340 38533
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:26:51 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #341 on: June 24, 2012, 11:04:39 pm »

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing a welcome on a writer's forum again

and with that the goblin's hopes were high, saying "...welcome to this forum then, look, please don't be put off by the fact that there are writers here, no they mean well of course, just that they're a bunch of schizophrenic daydreamers with that multi personality disorder of theirs, who then repeatedly steal from one another and from the normal people too, absolutely anything in order to write too well that which is usually too long for the others to deem TL;DR by it...", but, other than this one rather minor detraction of course, the goblin felt that the forum was inviting enough and welcomed the new poster to it

155 341 39564
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:06:54 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #342 on: June 27, 2012, 11:24:33 pm »

repost from elsewhere, the "are you a closet author" thread

"...yes a closet author then where forumland turns out to be that closet now..." replied the goblin honestly enough, continuing "...where none of my family are remotely interested in what I write, and where no one outside my family knows who I am...", actually the goblin was quite happy to remain in this closet with his skeletons , well if they didn't mind that is, oh and, as long as the closet had good WIFI and coffee, no, he was perfectly happy to stay in there with them then, saying "...besides, doesn't mudusa just set those recognised authors in all her dated published stone each time, well that's not for me now, so make room for me o my skeletons, for you're goblin would make merry with you still..."

139 342 39812
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:04:19 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2012, 05:00:32 am »

repost from elsewhere

You know, I seriously do not get how some people can just be so irrational about a person. Why does it have to be about the differences? I actually do not get it.

"...not sure where you're at with that comment..." mentioned the goblin, thinking upon it, adding "...but rational people wouldn't take half the risks that young people do, they wouldn't marry, have children, make love, drink, etc., no, they would be old before their time, where I could never be young again today, however much medicine improved to reverse this ageing process, no, simply I would look young on the outside but I would still be detached within, so perhaps detachment becomes the inner part of this ageing process then, simply one sees through one's desires and just lets go of everything..."

156 343 40140
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 03:52:01 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #344 on: July 05, 2012, 04:37:56 am »

repost from elsewhere, the troll's forum, their "last post" thread

Hiya, Flea!  Nice to see ya back!

"...glad to be back too, no I was getting rather fed up with normal people now, oh, and those writertypes too..." mentioned the goblin, noting that the great thing about this troll's forum, was that once one had accepted for oneself the mantle of "life's very own reject" with it all out in the open here, one was pretty much allowed to pursue the vocation of lowly troll unhindered, whereas, alas on writer's forums, even though I had accepted the status of "god's gift to that declining bookworld" as humbly as I possibly could, they still couldn't find it within themselves to acknowledge and accept the great sacrifice that I was making towards their lost cause now, not fair is it..."

157 344 40493
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:45:37 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2012, 11:53:01 am »

repost from elsewhere, their introduction section

My name is xxxxx. I'm 19, and someday I will wield incredible political power. There's no need to fear me, for my favor is easy to gain. I am here to share my insight (which is, to my knowledge, unsurpassed by any sentient being) as well as document my actions for future generations.

"...ah but time's tide are turning as we talk human..." replied the goblin now, still welcoming xxxxx though, but continuing "...for are not these are our end of empire days where the republic is faced both with over-commitment aboard, and with a political paralysis of vested interests at home...", in fact, it was ever into this situation that some military strong man, that ceasar of old then, would then offer the disenfranchised military a promise of a stable prosperity in return for their loyalty here, so the goblin just explained "...simply, when the money devalues far enough the system ends, in effect each empire left to itself simply went bankrupt, and why should the american empire of today be any different..."

157 345 41478
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:57:40 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #346 on: July 24, 2012, 11:10:21 am »

repost from elsewhere

and with that the witchdoctor just explained it, saying "...look goblin, alan greenspan was wallstreet's inside man here, someone who could undermine the glass-steagall regulatory wall in acceptable stages, the wall that separates those gamlers of those investment banks from the savings chips of the commercial banks, yet once the breach was wide enough, and things were all but defacto, clinton could then be duped into dismantling the wall entirely in 1999, at which point it was show time, in that any investment fox, only had to entice the wallstreet wolves into the ruse for as much leverage possible, because it was win/win for gamlers now, that is, if the gamble won, they made made a nice return, whereas if it failed, honest bank depositors couldn't be allowed to lose their life's savings now, meaning that the government would have to cover their loses with taxdollars very much as we have seen here, I mean has anyone actually stopped to ask who or what we are actually bailing out, no I don't think ourdearmedia is going to go near that one then, far too revealing to be actually newsworthy..."

158 346 42537
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:12:45 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #347 on: July 24, 2012, 11:15:25 am »

repost from elsewhere

Your avatar is a short fat pigeon, that fancies himself as Caesar, and speaks of himself in the third person as a goblin, who refers to himself as   fleamailman, starts a game in which the goblin is a pompous ass who wishes to belittle the people to whom respond to his thread in which the last poster wins a game that doesn't exist and says he's a livewriter, (which isn't even a word), nor is it live writing because once it is written it is no longer live but only the past babbling s of pseudo literate troll. Okay so I brought it.. This songs for you flea.

"...mostly correct, but then you must asks yourself why, I mean, could it be that the username fleamailman is purposely left unique making it easy to find when googled, that the writing style hides one's identity while stopping others from claiming one's works as their own, could it be too, that a uniform persona across forumland gains one a better readership, aka feeding pool now, not forgetting that the persona of a goblin is actually remembered, whereas no one will remember you because you haven't cottoned on to product marketing yet..." replied the goblin who felt this rapport to be lively enough now, something like being on stage perhaps, adding "...I'm not here agreed, but the difference between livewriting and bookwriting is that in bookwriting it's one way from author to reader, where in livewriting it two ways, as in that you are feeding me my post here, but the old goblin had appreciated the post thinking xxxxx had talent..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #348 on: July 29, 2012, 06:53:56 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...I know it's important to face the slot like this, where one improves with the practice of it.." mentioned the goblin, very appreciative of what he had read this evening, knowing too, that this edit thread was just that, a chance to finalized one's posts into something while one still could, where his editing would just continue again in the morning, adding "...I guess I'm just like you then, trying to write my lot out of me, trying to do justice to these ghosts of the past in a court of one's own conscience, yes, endless deliberation to finally settle it for good, witness against counter witness then, trial going on to retrial, well that's our past isn't it, where the sentence was carried out long ago, but where the queen of hearts from somewhere within one is shouting to the king "ah no, sentence back then, verdict now"...", and with that the night had caught up with the goblin once more, whereupon the court would simply adjourn till it caught the goblin in his next unguarded moment, where it would all restart once more and then the goblin laughed, asking "...ok, so I wanted to become a livewriter, so now, how does one unbecome being one..."

158 348 43007
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:55:39 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2012, 12:30:17 pm »

repost from elsewhere

"...I was born there in london, love-hate then, england seems of offer one either somewhere nice where there's no work, or somewhere awful where there is work then..." mentioned the goblin whose later life in switzerland was so different from his early years in london, where london had been too big for him, that commuting on the underground, those confines of living space for all its parks, bitter family memories too, in short, the rat-race pure and simple, saying "...probably, when the last of my parents dies, that will be the end of it for me then, no I'll never go back to the little devon village after the final formalities are over, not that that's london's fault, nor devon's fualt now, just my fault then, the fault that of my love-hate relationship with my past, where both reasons of love and hate are valid enough in my not returning, for what I love I don't wish to spoil the memory of, and what I hate..., well I guess I don't want to see that again either..."

158 349 43928
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:31:00 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2012, 02:59:43 am »

repost from elsewhere,  a writer's forum

The long post beneath mine where a goblin is speaking?

"...ah no, that was some other goblin now, where this goblin doesn't know him at all, promise, where if you leave a description now, I'm sure I could keep an eye for you just in case I ever come across him..." ventured the goblin moments before the sandman showed with a big sack marked goblin on it, adding "...anyway, first you'll need to talk to moddy to get that frying pan, afterwards you join the queue I suppose...", and with that the goblin felt that he was making progress, yes indeed, anything to help the advancement of literature on forumland he felt, saying "...am I not on you side now humans, for do I not in my humble way keep reminding you all, that you're actually here amongst your readers now, and not writing for them elsewhere anymore..."

159 350 44840
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:00:53 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #351 on: August 29, 2012, 02:05:56 pm »

repost from elsewhere

I wonder who that could be?
some writer from switzerland

"...well, since one can't prove who one is anyway, how can it matter now..." replied the goblin by default anonymous, adding "...so the question is never how others see you here, for they don't see you at all, but more how you see your posting, oh and more to the point, where your posting is going to for that matter, for if you live, you'll still be here in ten, twenty, or thirty years time even, still with this same question weighing down upon you, where I have chosen to face this slot here, with my all now, as a journey to self perhaps, which is no big deal really, just that I wanted to know how I tick while life's clock counts away one's remaining seconds..."

160 351 45635
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:11:28 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #352 on: September 17, 2012, 09:31:15 am »

repost from elsewhere,

the goblin, unable to use his intellect to better intent, does the laundry observing that those few flakes of snow, that flutter, which the goblin hoped had passed this afternoon, now turned themselves into a full blown storm, the house echoes to gunfires as his son shoots people on the playstation while the goblin himself, trying to be out of jittery earshot, types somewhat shell-shocked in the bedroom, somehow the goblin knows that, on seeing this text here, he will look back with fondness at yet another poignant moment on his journey to self, so he quickly wrote this reminder to himself, writing "ah no goblin, you're actually miserable now" somehow knowing it'll never work then, and that this moment however awful will become yet another fond memory to him

160 352 47594
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:31:55 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2012, 08:23:35 am »

repost from elsewhere, helping out on their "introduction" section

Hello, Everyone. After looking at myself within this forum for the first time it seems like a nice fit! I am a writer, hoping to get so many works out of my head and onto the page, well not page but uhm... well you get the point I also enjoy reading. I am looking forward to spending many hours in here!

and with that the goblin showed, saying "...well, you've done the right thing human, for there is much here for all types now, where your progression, from that of some simple potted plant stuck in front of a keyboard, might indeed progress into that of a lampshade with its light on full even, yet a lot depends upon your diligence and imagination here, so come post with us then, for the road to becoming an accomplished daydreaming lampshade is a long and arduous one but we are here to help you in your transformation from being normal into being more like us instead..."

161 353 49279
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:24:50 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #354 on: October 09, 2012, 04:01:54 am »

repost from elsewhere, the goblin welcoming someone

Got my ticket, now where is my map?

"...well that map is your own experience I believe, where the compass becomes your heart then..." replied the goblin both liking the post, and welcoming its author now, adding "...ah, but I'm afraid I can't help you become some published writer, for I am not one, and either way I could never write as they do now, but instead of that, if you'll agree with me that forumland is a journey to self in posts, then perhaps we can just walk down this path together awhile, so what say you human, isn't this life too short to be writing for them anyway, simply my anonymity shows my sincerity in this journey of posts between us..."

161 354 50658

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:05:22 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #355 on: August 22, 2013, 03:41:40 pm »

repost from elsewhere

whereupon the goblin showed up, saluted the man in the mirror once more, and then opened the awaiting slot's mouth, asking "...well slot what do you think, can readers ever follow something like this then...", "...nah, l don't think they ever read this far now goblin, a hopeless bunch the lot of them..." replied the slot chewing on the goblin's words before gulping them down now, continuing "...and besides goblin, the moment you start compromising for the sake of some unknown readership however flattering it may seem you're missing the whole point of your being anonymous on forumland, l mean whose posts are they anyway where how can you prove it to yourself without being anonymous now, that's the point of your anonymity goblin, for isn't it your insincerity towards your readers also your honesty towards them too..."

162 355 72805
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:43:08 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #356 on: August 22, 2013, 03:52:20 pm »

("...well I thought this forum was locked up but I was wrong and if there is anyone out there who knows me, know that I'll write from time to time here still, why, because like the people who this forum was for, they never gave up, so I in my turn am like them then..." smiled the goblin with fond memories of here then)

repost from elsewhere

"...being anonymous, any notion of fame and fortune does not relate to my posts, where perhaps it's just the price for an ageless faceless freedom here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...where oddly too, for all my being anonymous I still find myself looking at the thread's hitcount to gage its readership, where unknown I still sense this audience with its feeling of deadline albeit as an unknown author towards unknown readers..." but there was something else, for the goblin counterbalanced his dailylife with his posting, so if ever these posts were to become part his dailylife through fame and fortune, then knowing him he'd probably just counterbalance his dailylife elsewhere with yet another anonymous persona, as in just writing anonymously to get away from writing officially, just running away through writing perhaps, saying "...well I imagine I'm not the only one who writes in reaction to the stress of one's dailylife now, so fame and fortune it certainly isn't, but if you've read this far, and if the hitcount is what it is, then shouldn't I just be happy that somebody like you has kept me company even if we don't know each other and this is all that it will ever be..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #357 on: August 22, 2013, 03:55:37 pm »

repost from elsewhere

"...welcome to our forum here and to forumland in general too..." went the goblin, doing his bit to welcome those who had welcomed him, continuing "...where in fact for all its outward appearance of diversity you'll probably only ever meet four types of humans on forumland here, their being, the ignorant who don't know of your posts, the morons who ignore your posts, the sheep who read your posts, and the nutters who actually reply...", at which point the goblin, who felt that he had covered the topic of forum readership to a tee here, asked "...so does this in-depth analysis get me the nobel prize for literature I wonder..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2013, 09:57:40 am »

repost from elsewhere

Do you always refer to yourself in the third-person? Glad to have you here anyway.

"...well I never write otherwise..." replied the goblin, loving this forum for its tolerance towards him, continuing "...simply, one has to ask oneself why most writers narrate their works with such amazing fluidity but then when it came to their posts it all seems some dull directness each time, where isn't it the truth that that author is still the same author in both his published works and his posts too, so perhaps more authors should stop compromising to that boringly dull norm and give their readers their fiction writing style instead, I mean what a waste of obvious talent and imagination...", all lies of course, in fact the goblin was no more in control of his writing habit than an alcoholic was on that drinking habit, sighing "...ah, but who needs an excuse for a habit anyway, the words just flow from my pen mortals, and besides, what would forumland gain if I ever pretended to be one of you greedy humans now...", at which point the slot just reminded the goblin not to make the post too long as normal people don't read this far

164 358 73170
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:58:43 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #359 on: September 03, 2013, 03:42:50 pm »

repost from elsewhere

where once again the goblin found himself thanking admin for her insight towards how it looked from her end, or at least how it related to others now, so the goblin for his part explained how he saw it, saying "...well, doubt is a two way street as they say, where those bans in part reflect upon those forums too, where I only defend myself skillfully, avoiding anything rude or crude now, and yet I won't conform to that "writers must be" norm and remain a heretic to this day with the sole intention of writing within my posts that which creates rapport thus getting me to write more, where, for example, this reply too, I will store it away, removing the names of course while exacting the words to myself, finally adding its picture too, why, because this is my way of writing then, ever this ongoing exacting within posts then, just the difference between that one way reading and this two way feeding now...", whereupon the goblin guessed that those who had rejected him were just not on his wavelength, so he wished them well and forgot them, no instead, both the journey to self here, and the tally/benchmark too, taunted him to post on, till finally time upped and descended the goblin into his dailylife once more, "...oh no, not yet more housework today too, please couldn't we have some global financial meltdown instead then..." whimpered the goblin at his fate once more, but the housework would have none of it

164 359 73834
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:44:57 pm by fleamailman » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™