Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 03:20:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 657213 times)
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #390 on: March 07, 2014, 10:37:41 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what's on your mind" thread

"...I'm thinking that fraying with trolls is great fun until the moment one realizes that in doing so one has slowly become one of them by doing it, just another troll that is..." mentioned the goblin who enjoyed the posts he had made in reply to them there, but he sorely needed other forums to balance it all now, saying "...perhaps trolling is a delectable poison that corrupts one's sharpness of wit into thinking swot the bot is somehow more important than one's journey to self here...", which was probably the reason why the goblin never forgot that he was a livewriter and not a troll now, for trolls end up trolled by their own trolling, why, because the years will pass by with only their trolling to show for it

174 390 93871
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:38:42 am by fleamailman » Logged

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #391 on: March 07, 2014, 10:40:33 am »

("...I do not give up, I never will..." smiled the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Look, you annoying goblin, a sock puppet is a second account, that's all.

"...yes but which account it first account, and what does it matter which is first too..." replied the goblin somewhat unimpressed then, and very much aware that no one was discussing what socketing actually was even if it was rather obvious even for an annoyed human, but more importantly how could something which couldn't actually be proved either way have any importance at all, laughing "...even the first account becomes a sock because one only has to create a second account to make it so, or a third account then, or log in from a different server creating one's fifth of sixth account, forgive me but didn't they teach you anything in troll school then, you do understand what I'm saying I hope, it's not which account that makes a sock, it's having at least two accounts regardless of which order they were made that makes a sock now...", where the simplest question to ask oneself was how can I prove to others here that I am not a sock then, and then, when one clearly realizes that one can't prove it at all one sees the whole topic differently

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast
fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #392 on: March 17, 2014, 10:01:31 am »

repost from elsewhere, the goblin not hitting it off with writers again on  the "what is the biggest problem you face when writing" thread

"...um well now, I suppose that be would be the other posters here I guess..." replied the goblin without malice though, simply explaining "...I mean, when one knows that one is actually addressing shakespeare, einstein, hemmingway and abraham lincolm in one's replies now, those writing juices seem to burst forth from within one, moreover, my fingers too, seem to dance across this keyboard ready to adorn these threads with illustrated intellectualizations the likes of which humanity can barely thank me enough for, and yet, when one is actually fighting some wrecked realization then, that alas, it's probably you lot who are reading this post now, that vessel of imaginative thought does seem to flounder somewhat upon these rocks of reality today, simply inspiration becomes determination, ah but you need not feel too sorry for me now, for I can continue to carry this hardship with forbearance knowing someone has to do imaginative posts between us..."

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:03:55 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #393 on: March 17, 2014, 10:08:28 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

"...well, usual stuff..." started the goblin, continuing "...the captain has asked me to fetch the laundry from the cleaners and to buy toilet paper too, but the bistro was on the way so I'm pondering it all over in my mind to a coffee knowing that as much as her laundry and that toilet paper were of dire consequence to the tranquillity of one's domestic bliss, first I felt that I really ought to rescue forumland from all those trolls of their forum, the writertypes for theirs too, and from mommies elsewhere again, yes it's a thankless task I know but I suppose someone has to do it, yet I imagine that you do see just how dysfunctional all these forums become when their members upon them are just left to their own devices..."

174 393 94568
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:11:17 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #394 on: March 31, 2014, 05:31:32 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...if the author is any good he'll turn up on forumland and get himself known by his post too, where clearly an author who can't entice his reader towards his pen via his posts has scant hope of getting readers to read their books via forumland...", mentioned the goblin liking xxxxx's take in his posts indeed, agreeing that the posts were actually the acid test of the author now, where username became authorname, and where hitcount became that author's readership too, so the goblin just ventured another point, saying "...actually, a lot of authors don't see themselves within their posts upon these forums here, hence their posts become a letdown in comparison to their other written works that have narration illustration and punch, yet if they were to put themselves in their reader's shoes here they'd soon note that none of their ads, links, and recommendations actually cut any ice with the reader is who is here to read the posts and to interact with the author...", "...so, in other words, forumland is that maxim take care of the posts and the books will take care of themselves isn't it goblin..." came the slot's smiling voice as it once more pointed its finger to its big open mouth again, something the goblin had long recognized as the slot's ever constant hunger here, as the goblin hit the post button in some knowing compliance

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:34:41 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #395 on: March 31, 2014, 05:35:04 am »

(do not feed)

sprinkle sprinkle lowly troll
how I wonder at your goal
down below that bridge so high
like a duck to passers by  

-fleamailman-

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:37:10 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #396 on: March 31, 2014, 05:43:08 am »

repost from elsewhere

“...simply, the garden of eden will turn you back into that human you were before you were cast out of it...” mentioned the goblin taking the fruits of knowledge from out of his bag now, continuing “...and hopefully that's not what any of you humans want for yourselves neither, ah no you want to keep your wits about you now, to be sharp then, yet doesn't that sharpness and perception come from either some hardship or struggle or affliction even, ah yes, well you might want the soft option each time yet you'll only become soft by it...”, and with that the goblin held out his hand and offered the bitter fruit of knowledge for those who would care to try one, saying "...or would you prefer to have happiness instead, ah but you can't have both awareness and happiness..."

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:24:10 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2014, 12:22:24 am »

repost from elsewhere, new,

So I can read your posts goblin, among other things. I mostly just observe..said the prophet of recursions. My rare posts are mostly just to stimulate more for me to read. I agree you can learn a lot about yourself on message boards, especially by how others construe your comments and in thinking about whether to respond and how. I've learned I have an unfortunate way of turning a phrase that annoys many, and my inability to care about their reaction annoys them even more. I find it all both comical and sad that I suspect most perceive their own cyber-persona far differently than others do, and that most seem to be seeking a social context they lack irl. Like the inordinate affection people commonly invest in cats and dogs, I see a certain pathos in this phenomenon but only time will reveal the damage done versus advantages attained. So what have you learned about yourself posting, the prophet asked the goblin. Have you made any real friends along the way? Might there be a better way to enhance your self realization than posting? eta: What movie is the picture you posted before your reply to me from? Know I've seen it but can't recall title.

"...friendship within anonymity is a hard one to prove, but I do befriend those who are not hostile and I encourage anyone who wishes to post to do so, plus I respect and admire those whose posts feed me, where for example when xxxxx described that other forum as being a real party but on one's best behaviour now I knew it not only to be true but also that that analogy was new to me and perfectly put..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...back to the photo from "death in venice" in my previous post, I guess the goblin is the young man in the background who happens to be looking at the old man in the foreground who is writing this text now, the dailylife wendy against the an ageless peter pan if you like, so the persona is a projection, an ultra ego by default then, yet still a fictional me for the knowing, perhaps it's all about the mes here, me and other me..."

178 397 96428
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:23:23 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #398 on: April 26, 2014, 03:07:32 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...well, after all these years now, I've finally figured out what's wrong with my daughter, whose love of booze, boys, and covering the floor with her garments, used or otherwise, has all lent a certain credence to the notion that she is in fact a homosexual boy just trapped inside a girl's body..." went the goblin, adding "...trouble is that I just don't know who to really address this kind of problem to..."

178 398 99071
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:02:30 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #399 on: April 28, 2014, 10:01:14 am »

repost from elsewhere, new, goblin explaining the ropes again

what can my livewriter persona be!

"...just start writing in third person, where after a while when you'll get so fed up with writing said the person who is writing this each time you'll come up with something that feels comfortable with and personifies you to others here..." mentioned the goblin knowing that no one would remember a username and yet for example who could forget meeting a goblin, explaining "...so the use of an easy to remember persona frees one from needing an easy to remember username meaning that instead that one's username could be used to bring up your other threads when googled, but I don't know, perhaps you don't want to become known by your posts, perhaps you don't believe anyone can pull it off, nor even that it is possible neither, whereas me, I don't care, I'm just go down trying for I've only myself stopping me now..."

178 399 99501
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:02:02 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #400 on: April 28, 2014, 10:10:08 am »

repost from the "what did happen to you today" here

"...oh the usual stuff, I was plotting the downfall of humanity in the bistro as usual only to realize that, to all intents and purposes, they didn't really need my assistance being perfectly capable of their own demise without me now..." mused the goblin rubbing on his chin while downing a coffee and admiring the sunny day outside, just trying to think of something intellectually awe-inspiring worth relating to the very readers here whom he also imagined probably didn't really go in for those sort of posts anyway, saying "...ah yes, you see how I suffer don't you, but I guess it's only human after all, I mean you are probably human aren't you, unless you're one of those writertypes who do look very similar indeed, but whom, I very much suspect, have taken some evolutionary misturn somewhere, where they're all waiting to rediscovered I imagine..."

unrelated to writertypes of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOssXt2u2M

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2014, 08:24:26 am »

("...100025hits for 401post, I love you humans for reading me..." smiled the goblin promising to continue)

repost from elsewhere, someone missing the point

"...ah yes, I'm beginning to agree with moddy now, do let the hijacking continue, tell us in your own words whether libertarianism really does taste like butter, and of which credence washes out those ingrained stains too, btw where does the six democrats coming together with six republicans to form the budget under a president with executive powers fit in with libertarianism creed, I mean one would almost think that america still had a voting system that actually meant something on the ground..." mentioned the goblin not entirely unaware of the evident bank-takeover of the sovereign states in the western hegemony, adding "...each senator is a millionaire, where the men in high places all have wallstreet connections, and where the scale of the crimes committed is both so grand and obvious as to make the judiciary seem either totally compliant or just a plain laughingstock..."

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:26:57 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2014, 10:38:02 am »

repost from elsehwere,

"...nah, a troll never has the initiative, always he has to cling to the shirttails of others here, so years pass and looking back he has nothing to show for it bar his trolling, becoming much like the donkey in pinocchio with only himself to blame..." mentioned the goblin well aware of the tally-benchmark of one's posts was something that would catch up with everyone eventually, adding "...thus I feed to read here humans, where your reading me means nothing, but at some point something snaps within you and then one stops trying to emulate the others around you for some bland acceptance by them, instead one thinks "no, I'm going to post for myself now", and then one's posts change, for one starts writing for oneself, yet how does one know when this has come about, because it's about then that the trolls start clinging to one's shirttails, that's how one knows..."

183 402 100969

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:38:54 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2014, 01:15:43 am »

repost from elsewhere, new, another landing

This thread may be a little out there, but I like it. Surreal text, surreal pics, a welcome alternative to turgid internet arguing...

"...well, one does what one can I suppose within the limit of that time remaining..." replied the goblin, explaining "...so I feed to read, why, because no one has enough time to read at length these days, still less to write at length neither, hence this compromise of offering a little space where the writer can livewrite a post that the reader can then read it, and then where the reader can write back swapping their positions so to speak...", it was as if this forumland itself had proclaimed "the readership is dead humans, long live our replyship now" where the goblin often at its helm of the ship but never in its command

183 403 102558
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:17:45 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2014, 01:23:20 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...common-land is nobody's land, common-law is nobody's law, and a common-law wife is nobody's wife neither..." started the goblin, continuing "...so, what then is this common market that the europe union has signed up actually mean if it's just something that no one takes direct responsibility for now...", in fact the goblin imagined that the date of 9 11 would be all that ourdearmedia would relate on the news at this point, where of nothing about the European Financial Stability Facility or EFSR is to be replaced by the European Stability Mechanism or ESM, whose vote upon by the the German Constitutional Court takes place on 9 12 would be mentioned by ourdearmedia, saying "...of course the vote is a foregone conclusion of its acceptance perhaps, for if they don't the euro is doomed straight off, but it only ties the member state ever tighter together, and ever deeper into debt too, yet the politicians together with ourdearmedia and the rest of us too, have no wish to grab the bull by the horns, just a communal problem is nobody's problem again..."

http://www.businessinsider.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-september-12-german-court-decision-that-could-rock-the-eurozone-2012-8
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:24:18 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #405 on: May 17, 2014, 07:53:05 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you writing" thread

"...me, I'm writing the downfall of humanity in posts mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHA.." went the goblin, continuing "...where your attention span is not what it was so those books are quite out of the question today, no, what you greedy humans actually want here is punch & judy for adults, naah you're reading this post more as someone in a conversation now, so you'll hear me out for sure but then you'll dip your grubby hands into your pockets for that little sack of 2cts coins again won't you, your 2cts worth in other words...", no the goblin really liked humans, and compared to trolls mommies and writertypes, they seemed quite normal even

184 405 103941
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:57:52 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2014, 04:01:33 am »

repost from elsewhere, new,

i appreciate your posts too flea (i'd rather call you flea).....haven't figured out yet why i post...it's a work in progress... how does one express an inexplicable aching, a mourning of one's heart and soul?

"...never mind the how then, instead come let us dance together in a round to mark the change of season if you wish..." replied the goblin liking the posts each time, continuing "...well it's all rather simple I suppose, simply we dance around the fire where I get you to look into the flames, and what you then see in those flames is what had been there in your mind all along, so perhaps goblins are not to be trusted after all though we're not to be feared neither, for our jest is for you to see yourself by what you write..."

185 406 105572
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:04:44 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #407 on: June 01, 2014, 11:08:03 pm »

repost from elsewhere,

“...well now goblin...” the muse's voice was quite pragmatic about it, continuing “...forumland is like a forest where these forums are its trees and where you posters settle or roam amongst its branches...”, whereupon she smiled, adding “...ah, but like any forest goblin, one needs to know were one is going to walk across its surface, and yet, if one doesn't have a strong sense of direction, nor notice the passing of time within its endless turnings, one might lose one's way growing old with nothing to show for it, so be careful about forumland my little goblin, do not lose yourself within it lest you arrive at self not seeing how you got there, for forumland both forgives you, and forgets you too, all far too readily for your own comfort...”

186 407 107474
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:16:19 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2014, 08:27:27 am »

repost from elsewhere, new and still is a mess

"...in the end..." started the goblin thinking upon it now, and then continuing "...perhaps god is a bit like a headache then, where those who get headaches are in no doubt about it and can't see why others don't get them nor understand those who do, whereas those who don't get headaches never really believe that others can get them, likewise then, there are those who know god not as some blind belief nor as some base logic, but simply as something they've experienced, so god is a bit like one big headache then...", at which point god, looking down, was probably wondering why the goblin couldn't come up with some better analogy here, where the goblin too was wondering what the fuss was all about as it was all so subjective anyway, saying "...look, whether it's the torah the koran or the bible, it's just the same god in each with you humans finding it all a jolly good pretext to kill one another, um yes a headache where somewhere along the line we all got this unforgiving..."

186 408 109380
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:30:55 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2014, 08:35:42 am »

("...same idea as before, done slightly differently..." remarked the goblin amazed as the readership here)

repost from the "what's your editing process" thread, new

"...basically, either I reply to a post, or come up with something to post, like everyone else here does I imagine..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...but then if I like what I have written I store it away elsewhere too, replacing any username or forumname with xxxxx or xxxxxforum in it place just to keep the work anonymous, after which, I then look around for a picture that either underscores or contrasts the work, and finally I repost the work again to a different forum's edit thread rewording it as I go along and ironing out those typos where spotted...", just that the goblin took his posting life seriously and understood that forumland was like a forest, where being a forest, if one didn't have some strong sense of direction within it one would soon lose one's way, those years would pass and many thousands of discarded posts later, one's being here would have meant absolutely nothing with nothing to show for it too, saying "...if one writes, one polishes one's texts and exacts one's ideas to oneself in doing so, storing the external result upon the forum itself and the internal lesson within one being as if on a journey to self here perhaps, but either way then, the time passes and the muse does not forgive those who discard their posts here, for their fate is well deserved..."

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:42:16 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2014, 05:38:07 am »

repost from the "coffee shop" thread here

and with that the goblin showed making a bee line for his usual table in the corner because it had a socket for his laptop and because the window view showed a geneva whose busy street was somehow ever in it's evening bisto terraces of lovers and friend who, talking between the sips of coffee and drags on cigarettes, told the goblin that he was an oddball in comparison to those he saw around him out there, saying "...the price of my awareness is ever this detachment, where it seems that I could join in, or observe away, yet I can't do both at the same time, so my eyes just look upon them now while my mouth falls back to its coffee, just someone invisible in dailylife and anonymous on forumland, yes in hindsight now this is how I seem to have passed my life here to date ...", as his hand goes up to call the waiter who, knowing the goblin's habits, just brings the coffee without even asking

99 410 113898
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:40:16 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #411 on: July 02, 2014, 05:39:12 am »

repost from elsewhere, and on a writer's site no less

I'm not into the practice of giving away my work for free

"...fair comment I suppose, but then again, how are any of these readers across forumland here ever going to learn how well you write now, if and where one doesn't first post something of oneself for them to judge one by, and besides, you yourself pointed out to me on your thread just how insidious and encroaching all this on-line was becoming, where agreeing I merely suggested that you both contribute something here and to think out your persona here, apparently a mistake on hindsight seeing how loathed you seem to either hear me out or make any connection..." mused the goblin aware that he too had joined this writer's forum to see which writers were writing what in their posts, adding "...look, I respect you as a persona, and understand too, that I could well be addressing some famous author now, yet I'm on your side, because none of your not in the habit of giving away my work for free silliness will endear you to those readers who turn up here for you, for what do they see here if you're not here, what will they read if you don't write now, and why should they then stay waiting upon a diva who won't sing a word for all her fame..." and with that the goblin was off to reply elsewhere somewhat disappointed at her coldness, saying "...yes the pace is hectic humans, just so many other readers waiting to ignore me still, but even if I were the most ignored goblin in the world who didn't receive a penny for his pains, I would still post on regardless of my reception, guess us goblins are just more tenacious, and generous of nature too, than many of you writertypes apparently are..."

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:21:38 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2014, 08:20:43 am »

repost from elsewhere,

“...so now, you would like to own a bank instead of actually working goblin, well that's a new one on me but I suppose in practice it's not too complicated a thing to do as long as you're well connected and remain in the shadows...” went the witchdoctor again, continuing “...first of all, you'll need to create your bank then, ah but in doing so you'll need borrow form your newly created bank itself the capital that you as yet don't have while accepting an interest free stimulus loan from the federal reserve, something which you straight off reloan it to the government at a higher interest rate, though any money then left over you can then relend to other governments for good measure, whereupon the federal reserve upon seeing that your bank is now toxic will then ask you to do a credit swap with them, meaning you'll swap your toxic bank debt for their newly printed treasury bonds in order to transfer the burden of that debt from you to the american taxpayer thus aiding the ongoing bank takeovers on the nation states, and lastly you'll need to make sure that ourdearmedia is in on the game so that they can continue to keep the sheeple entertained placated and distracted with anything other than what the banks are doing...”

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:22:00 pm by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2014, 08:24:41 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you listening to" thread

"...ok humans, just wake me up when it's over please, meanwhile here is some music..." went the goblin taking a nap

click me

176 413 118147
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:21:40 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #414 on: July 31, 2014, 02:31:07 am »

repost from elsewhere, someone praising facebook

"...lovely post, full of content too and reflection..." mused the goblin upon reading it now, yet the goblin himself was not into facebook preferring instead to remain faceless, saying "...I mean where is the freedom of speech where one is held accountable by what one says then, so no, my anonymity has many guises and is due to various reasons too, where the worse things generally become the more preoccupied the individual will be with his or her own survival, and where it will only be later, when we look back at this age that we will note that the news as portrayed by ourdearmedia was both superficial and misleading, for the viewer isn't asking the right questions, nor able to ask them even, so what are those right questions then, and why should one be asking them too, is the real question posed by this internet here today..."

187 414 121583
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:35:18 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #415 on: July 31, 2014, 02:50:13 am »

repost from the "what to do" thread here, new

"...doesn't one waste one's time trying to either defend oneself or prove oneself upon forumland now, where all there is of you is a persona created by some words upon your screen..." ventured the goblin suspecting that xxxxx hadn't noticed that no one knew who he was, and that he didn't know who the others here were neither, in short it was merely a case of the person you didn't know getting heated up in conversing with others, whom one didn't know neither, over something quite hypothetical again, at which point the goblin reiterated his point of if you love someone then you don't need to ask others whether you are in love, where likewise if one is a writer then the question of if one should write shouldn't arise, only the question of how should one write arises, saying "...well now, the others here don't exist, no only the fact that you are looking at this screen is actually real to you now, yet within this framework of anonymity is ever a tally known only to yourself of those posts you have done set against the time that you have done them in, where simply if you keep sight of yourself here, this forest of forumland will reward you by showing you clearly who you are by what you post, however, if you lose sight of yourself though, you will simply fall into its sub-plot or sideshows instead, meaning that the forest wins in your place, so whose agenda is it going to be here, yours or forumland's where the forest doesn't care..."

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:59:52 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #416 on: August 18, 2014, 06:20:16 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "amarica is doomed" thread

"...head or tails goblin..." goes the voice of anton chigurh, yet just like in the film the goblin also knows that the election results and the flipping of the coin have no meaning, simply the crime will be committed either way then, that the 1% had hand picked their man in both political parties, where "pro whatever" was a trick to show some superficial difference between the parties, just icing again, and where the real game or cake was icy-dicey, an acronym for ICDC as in inflationary caused devaluation of currency, and once one understands their game, once one sees that their "pro whatever" politics, like that heads or tails then, is quite secondary to their subtle agenda that is advancing in the background, that their collusion between the fed and the banks at the expense of the economic system everyone and everything else too, just becomes so apparent, no the only question needed to be asked here is why is benake so hell bent on devaluing the currency by injecting 40billion new dollars into the system each month for "as long as it takes" in his words, but takes for what end now, and yes we know that both political parties are pushing for this at the behest of the fed too, so yes they're short selling america as we speak, where probably the 1% is betting against themselves to cash in on the downturn of the economy while voters vote for mere icing in red or blue colours...", "...heads or tails, call it goblin, is it obama or roney then..." went the voice of on ourdearmedia each time, yet the plot had been planned out long before that choice was ever offered

xxxx 416 125804
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:28:56 am by fleamailman » Logged

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #417 on: August 18, 2014, 06:26:34 am »

repost from elsewhere,

i'm like the opposite of you - i hope none of my posts fossilize

"...personal choice I suppose..." replied the goblin guessing that there were many like xxxxx who didn't wish to write in their posts, simply those who would rather let their time upon forumland pass without anything to show for it, continuing "...nah, you're right then, not me, for I want to know who I am by what I post, for just post and then discard was never my style...", not that the goblin would keep everything that he wrote either, nor would much of it survive anyway, only that, in the time that he was here he would write as if to a benchmark of self as a livewriter must, saying "...where forumland is not a timewaste, any more than one's life is just an amusement, only that one can lose sight of oneself upon this forumland here just as one can too in both reality and virtual reality now, where then it can become as such then, a timewaste whenever one is not carefully remaining focused upon the reason why one writes collecting one's writings together where need be, why then, because time passes in this moment, moments add up, and yes it's all very amusing right until the moment when time finally laughs back at you for your own complacency towards being here..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #418 on: August 18, 2014, 06:32:28 am »

repost from elsewhere, writer's forum, the "why do you write" thread

"...well, I imagine that I'm just like most writers I suppose, that is that I probably write because there's something serious wrong with me..." ventured the goblin, adding "...ah, but if it's any consolation to you, I'm not nearly as nuts as those who actually read my posts now, no I mean that they must be very far gone indeed even to have read this far, and then, right to the end of my post too, well who knows then, perhaps they'll never ever be sane again, or maybe they were never sane to begin with..."

fleamailman
Hero Supporter

« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2014, 11:07:20 am »

repost from elsewhere,

“...nah, get real goblin, who goes around buying souls these days when one can simply sell those kids student loans instead...” laughed the devil in a pinstripe suit, before taking placing his blackberry back into his briefcase full of contracts, continuing “...so you still don't get it do you goblin, a student loan indicates that one hasn't credit-worthiness, where no credit-worthiness means one gets no job even if you become qualified now, but the beauty of this is that the students are too young to understand the ruse, plus their debts are personalized meaning that they can't break out of their bonds to me behind the banks as they can't go bankrupt MYAHAHAHA, simply they're mine forever goblin...”, whereupon the goblin broke into sigh of disbelief shaking his head looking back at the devil who just continued bragging “...ah but my story gets better still, in that now that I've got all these loans together, I can wreak havoc furthering my mischief still if I then float them as a bond on the stock market underwritten by AIG again, with AAA arranged status of course much like my sub-prime housing bonds had, and walk away handsomely rewarded for my wickedness knowing that even now 1 in 5 students can't pay back their loans, in a job market that is clearly shrinking, and where the currency too is in freefall, or whatever injecting 40billion new dollars into the economy each month indefinitely amounts to, yes I'm going to collapse their economy goblin, plus I own them all goblin, their banks, their lawyers, their politicians, and your media too, mine all mine now, nah, buying souls is so old hat goblin cause this is just so much more fun and far more effective too...”, whereupon the goblin's mind just fell back onto the line voiced often enough in the dire horrors of the middle-ages god sleeps, but no, far from it today, for now it was god's turn to be wondering when the humans would actually notice that the devil wore a business suit amongst them and had swapped his horns and trident for those of gold ring with a big cigar, just creating hell on earth for millions while the humans calmly slept on

190 419 129770
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:08:18 am by fleamailman » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™