Welcome To www.LupusMCTD.com
March 28, 2024, 05:53:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~WELCOME~ Message & Board Rules  (Read 10728 times)
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« on: January 21, 2006, 02:19:51 pm »

Welcome to www.LupusMCTD.com  smitten
This forum is for folks who have an autoimmune disease (Lupus, Mixed Connective Tissue Disorders, etc.) and for their loved ones. It is a place to share experiences and information with each other.

Moderators keep the peace, but folks here are very friendly anyway, so don't be shy.

Please note that new users must register in order to post in the forums. Don't worry, it's very easy. Just click the Register link at the top of the page.

Enjoy the web site!
~Kathy
Founder & Owner
www.LupusMCTD.com

PLEASE NOTE that ALL materials (including ideas, photos, files, etc.) that have been published on this forum remain the intellectual property and copywritten material of the author(s)/photographer(s), and may not be used or published elsewhere without the written consent of the owner(s) of the material.
Butterfly Smilies were created for this site,
They include but not limited to the following smilies:
© www.LupusMCTD.com Smilies
 smiley  wink  nod  undecided  tongue  Azn   
 huh  Angry  whimper  cry 
sobbing  grin   bflylipsrsealed
 cheesy  rolleyes  wave  bflydance  bflybouncy 
smitten  bflyfever  bflystupid  angel 
bat  Shocked  coolsmiley  idiot2  evil 
:tickedoff:  2funny  rose
 chkbrd  smch  klry  dn  la  cpck  clwn  clng  tctcte  wlcme  hystrc  wink  ohno  hsptl  clbrte gdpst  sttv  hrt  gthrng  blsh  gdlk  cray tpfngrs  smilen  hart  smilietrain  rockingbaby  nurse_  CandleSmilie  LOL  ababysleeps  ababyshake  ababypacifier  ababycrib  ababydropb  smileysoapbox smashclock

Again, ALL materials (including ideas, photos, files, etc.) that have been published on this forum remain the intellectual property and copywritten material of the author(s)/photographer(s), and may not be used or published elsewhere without the written consent of the owner(s) of the material.
If I find out a member or website has taken the above without my permission to use on their website, I will contact their webserver with the proof, (screen shot) as well as my files with the dates mine were uploaded as proof as to the date their files were uploaded. Members will be banned as well. It's something easy to do, RESPECT other's hard work & talent.
If you DO NOT HAVE TALENT DO NOT STEAL OTHER'S TALENT & IDEAS.

This website is provided for educational and informational purposes only. Lupus and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services and this information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem. The site author and the content providers make no representation or warranties, expressed or implied. Providing links to other websites does not imply that Lupus and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder endorses the information or services provided on those websites. The organizations operating those websites are solely responsible for the content found on their websites. All material on this web site is copyright © 2005 by Lupus and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder.
www.LupusMCTD.com

EVERYONE IS WELCOME HERE!!!!!! smitten

a)As with any public forum, be considerate of others.

b)This is a place for SECURITY and & UNDERSTANDING of a serious medical matter we live with.

c)"PLAYING GAMES" is on an actual link we have here, not through private messages.
The arcade game link your'e more than free to go play with.

These boards has always been a friendly place to meet other Lupus sufferers, Mixed Connective Tissue Disorders .
Not limited to but to include Raynauds, Sjogren's Syndrome, Arthritis of all forms, Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, Thyroid Diease, Vasculitis, Fibro, etc

This is a friendly place to share advice and offer support. I fully intend them to stay that way.
No waiting to join, just register your screen name and create a password! Get instant access to ALL BOARDS!!!

A reminder-
1)No abusing or flaming others
2)No arguing
3)No posting repeatedly in order to increase their post count.
This is not allowed and members who do so, lose their priveleges to post.
4)Any previous banned members who come in here useing another members screen name and password, both of you will be banned.

Any action I decide is necessary to take is final and shall not be put into question. Anyone found to be abusive to me or other members, either on the boards, by PM or email, will be banned from the boards.

Please work with me to help keep these boards the special place I have  worked hard for them to become.

~Kathy

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 10:39:20 pm by Admin » Logged

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 09:35:17 pm »

For any new visitor/member who may be passing through.
Instructions on how to do what here at www.LupusMCTD.com

Introduction
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help
Registering
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help;page=registering
Logging In
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help;page=loginout
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help;page=profile
Posting
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help;page=post
Personal Message
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help;page=pm
Search Engine
http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?action=help;page=searching

I look normal, as I have an "Invisible Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
Adminஐﻬ
"Pay It Forward" ஐﻬ
Site Owner

LupusMCTD Founder ஐﻬ

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:46:43 pm »

Disclaimer~
Information contained in these www.LupusMCTD.com™ pages is not meant to be taken as an endorsement of any medical approach, procedure, or treatment of any kind. If you have symptoms, seek immediate professional medical attention. The topics here are presented solely as potential options to be discussed with your medical professional.

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

www.LupusMCTD.com, founded as a non-profit, charitable organization in 2005, is a peer-to-peer endeavor run entirely by volunteers -- patients who are dedicated to providing information and support to people interested in Lupus and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorders.We are not in the research business

The Foundation is financially supported solely by individuals who have personally experienced or witnessed through the site what giving can do to make awareness more available to the unknown conditions that are often hidden and called "Invisable Illnesses".

www.LupusMCTD.com does not accept corporate contributions from any industry. None of the people involved in this effort receive a salary or other compensation. The Foundation's mission is to provide information for patients, practitioners and the general public about this important, most often overlooked illnesses.

Trademarks~
The terms Lupus&MCTD™, Lupus Live!™, Lupus Rocks!™, LupusMCTD™, Lupus/MCTD™, Lupus/Fibro Dammit Dolls™, Lupus/Fibro Rice Socks™, "We Understand What You Are Going Through!"™, "Where HOPE is A WORK In Progress"™ Buddy 2 Buddy Program™,We Are The Lupus Gang™ (parody by Kathy A Walters), Hope Bracelet™,International Flight of the Hope Bracelet Journey 2009!™, LupusMCTDFoundation™ and their corresponding stylized logos, are registered trademarks of the www.LupusMCTD.com website All rights are reserved. LupusMCTD trademarks may not be reproduced or posted on other websites without written permission from an authorized official of the LupusMCTD website.The owner of this website is also the owner of the following registered domains: lupusmctd.name, lupusmctd.biz, lupusmctd.org, lupusmctd.net,lupusmctd.info, LupusMCTDFoundation

Legal Disclaimer~
www.LupusMCTD.com has carefully compiled the contents on this Web site and according to the current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this Web site as well as Web sites related or connected to this by links are at the user's own risk. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded.

www.LupusMCTD.com  bears no responsibility or liability for damage of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damage resulting from access to or use of this Web site or Web sites related or connected to this by links.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Page Contents, Layout, Graphics and Design All Copyrighted by Credited Artists and are Not Public Domain.

LupusMCTD Founder & Patient
Former Domestic Violence SURVIVOR
Kathy A. Patterson

Author of the Upcoming Memoir Book:
"Fighting From The Inside Out"..
A lupus patient fights the beast within her immune system and the beast at home....

e-Booklet filled with photos and videos of what abuse was, signs to look for,
where to turn to for help, and much more to help others like me...

For more information
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

"The Meaning of the Words in the Second Amendment .... "That the people have a right to freedom of speech, and of writing, and publishing their sentiments;"

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law
Photobucket
© 2008 LupusMCTD Foundation of America - All Rights Reserved
Est.November 11, 2005
"We Understand What You Are Going Through"™